CL: Real Sociedad - Juventus (2 Viewers)

Juvenator

Prediction Game Champ 2004
Sep 14, 2003
MCpiero i support Juventus and my home town club Luton Town. If more people supported their home town team instead of being glory hunters, the financial plight of some smaller teams like Luton wouldn't come about.

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Juvenator ] ++
i feel bad with my rant towards vitoria, maybe u r a good Man U supporter.
she is a juve supporter, she just likes man u. like probably 3 billion people on this planet. where's the problem?

am i ****ing twat cause i like arsenal. and celtic too?

Sep 28, 2002
MCpiero i support Juventus and my home town club Luton Town. If more people supported their home town team instead of being glory hunters, the financial plight of some smaller teams like Luton wouldn't come about.
let's go to chat room. i'd like to talk to you about that. the problem is that not many of users in here would be interested

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
maybe i went over the top with my tirade towards Man U supporter but i live with some here in england and they really get on my tits.
I dont care who you live with.
I saw your post to me, before Martin deleted it.

You went definitely too far with your words to me. It's really below my dignity to discuss this thing with you.
But if you want to say sth to me next time, please use your brain before you open your mouth again in such dirty way.
Thank you.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
bah:stuckup:
why is that?
I don't know, I just can't stand them, don't really have any arguments. It's part of the whole EPL-is-the-greatest propaganda crap that I detest, on top of that Arsenal have never achieved anything and they're always made out to be the next big thing. I like some of their players (or at least don't mind them) but the club - no way.

Juvenator

Prediction Game Champ 2004
Sep 14, 2003
maybe another time Fliakis i have to go now. Sorry for being silly, its a free worlds and y shouldn't u like different teams. Its not my right to say nething.

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by MCPIERO ] ++
Thats fine. What I dont get is some people support Juve as well as Arsenal as well as Real Madrid etc
i support juve bexause it's juve
i support arsenal cause i trully like most of their players. maybe even more than juve players. basicly if those players left i'd stop supporting them.
i support celtic because last year celtic played with lithuanian team and i met some of their fans. those folks were just great. that why i lke celtic.

why there is no problems when people support barca and juve. arsenal is not a big team. they never win anything.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)