CL: Real Sociedad - Juventus (1 Viewer)

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++

It seems to me that someone, who shall remain nameless, is more into how tight the players shorts are and how attractive the players are, rather than the actual aspects of the game..
hey what you mean....???:devil::fero:

i just wish you are not talking about me!!!:fero:
and i might like football but i still remain a female and i don't know EVERYTHING about football yet....

that's why i am asking.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
and i might like football but i still remain a female and i don't know EVERYTHING about football yet....
I don't think the feminists on this board will like what yousaid there...just cos you`re a girl, doesn't mean you know less than the guys ;)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++

I don't think the feminists on this board will like what yousaid there...just cos you`re a girl, doesn't mean you know less than the guys ;)
:) yeap

there must be girls that will kcik our ass out in football maters too.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
From what I read on here, Vit has really a great knowledge of juve's history...I was impressed, I never expected a female to know that much...I thought only guys would enter in so much detail.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
It's funny how we have the Czech and now ex-Uruguay captains i nthe squad, but none of them has ever worn the armband.
Yes, that is peculiar :undecide: But who cares? We're winning with Tacchi as captain so I'm happy enough :D

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
From what I read on here, Vit has really a great knowledge of juve's history...I was impressed, I never expected a female to know that much...I thought only guys would enter in so much detail.
ok...
vit is older,
i guess she is also longer time of period juve fan..etc....

i am not.
and i said that about girls because in GENERAL guys know most about football at least here in greece there is 1 girl out of 100 boys that likes footblall.....

and just because i don't know sooooo many things about football yet,
it doesn't mean that vinman needs to be ironic.

i think i am trying my best to get to know juve and geneally football....
in the begining i didn;t even know how many players were on the pitch!!!:fero:

and glenn,
i don't care if the girls will get insulted...
cause i am taking about myself only.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
don't bet! ;)

but anyway...
i thought i had those things tp some idiots who still believe girls can only support football cause of the players...

today a new maths teacher came to our class and because on my desk i have written a huge JUVENTUS and all our players underneath he told me : oh! you support juve?? Because of DP right??

i got sooooooooooooo pissed off!!!!!! :fero::fero::fero::fero::fero::fero::fero:
the next one who'll tell me that i'll kill him.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++
don't bet! ;)

but anyway...
i thought i had those things tp some idiots who still believe girls can only support football cause of the players...

today a new maths teacher came to our class and because on my desk i have written a huge JUVENTUS and all our players underneath he told me : oh! you support juve?? Because of DP right??

i got sooooooooooooo pissed off!!!!!! :fero::fero::fero::fero::fero::fero::fero:
the next one who'll tell me that i'll kill him.
oh! you support juve?? Because of BF right??;)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
hahaha. darn, my knowledge of juve is so bloody limited..
do u think juve would get a non-italian coach, though? considering juve have this 'italian' blood in them
I doubt we'll see a non-Italian coach or even a non-Italian captain in Juve any time soon. I don't know if it's some sort of tradition that we have, but I like it :cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)