CL: Real Sociedad - Juventus (6 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

Don't worry man, we'll still be around to congratulate you ;)

I'd love to come back and talk to all you guys too, if i was a pro footballer. Problem is, I'll never be :down:

It'd be a bit annoying for everyone else, because all these other people will find out "hey, did you know that __________ visits the juventuz forum!?". "Whoa really? Maybe i'll go over there and talk to him!". I'd rather just talk to the guys who are here originally, and they're here because of the club.

I guess footballers these days don't feel the need for things like chatting, because they didn't grow up with it, so they can easily give it up, even if they've tried it a bit. With us, though, we were raised with the internet, so it'd be natural for a footballer to have it as one of his hobbies outside of football.
well...del piero right now is seeing the yankee- marlin games.... and doing nothing :)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by GOAT ] ++
Dont forget your old mates when you make it big (me) :D ;)
When I score my first goal it'll be for my family, the next one will be for you buddy old pal ;):D

@Hydde: DP likes baseball? :undecide:

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by USA Juventini ] ++
Franken-tudor.

Mmmmm

Me Kick Ball.

MMMMMMMMM

Me Kick Ball Now!!!!!!

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Me Kick Ball Wrong Way!!!!!

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
:LOL::howler::LOL::howler::LOL:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by -Fantasista- ] ++

@Hydde: DP likes baseball? :undecide:
well,, thats ia what my sister told me...

she usually go to the del piero´s official site...and you know,, the days that was not training becaus ethe injury.. he spend some time on is website, saying to the people was he was doing in his days of relax.

something like that :)

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

Don't worry man, we'll still be around to congratulate you ;)

I'd love to come back and talk to all you guys too, if i was a pro footballer. Problem is, I'll never be :down:

It'd be a bit annoying for everyone else, because all these other people will find out "hey, did you know that __________ visits the juventuz forum!?". "Whoa really? Maybe i'll go over there and talk to him!". I'd rather just talk to the guys who are here originally, and they're here because of the club.

I guess footballers these days don't feel the need for things like chatting, because they didn't grow up with it, so they can easily give it up, even if they've tried it a bit. With us, though, we were raised with the internet, so it'd be natural for a footballer to have it as one of his hobbies outside of football.

actually i know 2 forums where famous/idolized people visit. altho i dont know them personally i know for a fact that they do because someone asked and they admitted to it.

it wasnt football tho. some obscure music thing ;)

OP
gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #587
    ++ [ originally posted by [LAC] ] ++

actually i know 2 forums where famous/idolized people visit. altho i dont know them personally i know for a fact that they do because someone asked and they admitted to it.

it wasnt football tho. some obscure music thing ;)
    pfft :rolleyes:

:D:p

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++
    After watching the game I came to realize that we cannot take our foot off the accelerator and play defensive soccer any longer- that is when we get scored on

Look at this game, Ancona, and the Roma game. We dont have as solid a defense as we've had in recent seasons IMO. Legro was a great signing, but we still have older players like Ciro, Montero, and Iuliano- who IMO SUCKED ROYALLY in this game.

I cant blame Gigi for "Frankenstein Tudor's" goal (nice shot, idiot !!), but Gigi should have saved the free kick without question.

Zambro was his always excellent self, and its good to see "Dr. Jekyll" Camoranesi play a good game (or was he Mr. Hyde ????)

Di Vaio was awesome, showing a performance of Parma past, and Trez is LIVING PROOF that if you hustle a wee-little bit, good things will happen !!! :excited::excited::excited:
    I think that that FK you're talking about was struck quite hard and the shot was fast. Buffon alomst did get to it.

Also, he made a gd save on that Nihat atempt at the end of the match.

I think he did ok for this match. I don't really balme him for the FK goal and the 1 incident where i thought he really should have done better was when Camo had to save us at the post.

Tina

Aug 21, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by DaJuve ] ++
    By silent I meant Appiah played very well without fouling unnecessarily. Ofcourse Tacchi can't be silent in that prospect. As for motivation he simply didn't transform the fire in the eye to leading his teammates. He was just his usual old self.
    well strage a lot of pleople saw this fire tansforming on the field. even italian press saw that. (which is quite strage:D) and yes he was usual old self of last season, 'cos this year it was his best match and points awarded to him confirm that

Ali

Conditioned
    Contributor
    Jul 15, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Meow ] ++
    We are not really criticizing Buffon. Just we know how brilliant he could be and we feel unsatisfied with his "just above average" performance. Can't imagine Juve without him right now but we'd like to see the magic again, like what we saw in the last season.

Forza Gigi!!
    Word Meow :)
    To analyse a performance you have to try and be objective and constructive criticism can be helpful.

Aug 1, 2003
    but pippo inzaghi does go online. i went to this website which interviewed him while he was chatting and they showed pics of him.

i still can't make up my mind bout tacc!! sometimes he's ok, sometimes he's not. if not dp, ferrara or tacc, who would be the captain next ?

Tina

Aug 21, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
    i still can't make up my mind bout tacc!! sometimes he's ok, sometimes he's not. if not dp, ferrara or tacc, who would be the captain next ?
    what's wrong with tacchi? every player has good games and bad ones. sociedad game was the best so far for tacchi in this season.
    if not alessio zambi or davids can be caps

Ali

Conditioned
    Contributor
    Jul 15, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Tina ] ++
    well strage a lot of pleople saw this fire tansforming on the field. even italian press saw that. (which is quite strage:D) and yes he was usual old self of last season, 'cos this year it was his best match and points awarded to him confirm that
    The Italian press sometimes go overboard when an Italian team plays a non-Italian team.
    Let's just hope he performs much better & proves me wrong :)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Tina ] ++

what's wrong with tacchi? every player has good games and bad ones. sociedad game was the best so far for tacchi in this season.
    if not alessio zambi or davids can be caps
    Although I'm sure Neddy or Zamboy would do very well as vice captain, I like to see Tacchi wearing the captain's armband in DP's absence. More often than not Tacchi has that fire in his eyes and he commands the defensive section of midfield very well.

PS. He's one of DP's best friends too so... :D

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
    oh davids will be capt ? i didn't expect that, i always thought juve had this 'italian' thing in them ..

tacc is ok i guess, i just don't have an opinion on him yet .
    You're right, Juve do have an Italian thing in them. This is the order when Ferrara is not playing:

1. Del Piero
    2. Tacchinardi
    3. Zambrotta

All Italian players, and if Ferrara is in the line-up he would definitely get the armband ahead of Nedved or Davids.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)