CL: Real Sociedad - Juventus (2 Viewers)

Gino

The Funky Homosapien
Jun 6, 2003
yeaaa its a shame 25.000 for a team like juventus

and then we win al ore game's we are campioni di italia and we are champions leageu finalist and this year we are dowing so well and still 25.000 in a champions leageu game that we won 4-2 againts the vice-campioni di espanga

it doesent make sens

i hope we will making the delle alpi pretty to wath FAST
but when are they dowing this does anyone kno's that?
the delle alpi is a beautifal stadion but that ring is ugly and the people dont see the players good
juventus is gowing to make the ring dissapear but when???? i dont know any of you know it?
i hope very soon and very fast because juventus earns a full stadion
we are the most populair team in this world with the most fans and than this its a darn shame but it will change when we remake the delle alpi

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
++ [ originally posted by GOAT ] ++
What ever happened that time? Why were there so many users??? :undecide:
That was actually because Vit had promised to finally reveal herself to the board, so all the members logged in to witness this event.

Unluckily that event never occured and is still considered up to today as one of the many mysteries in life along with 'why swiss cheese has holes?' and 'why is Heskey considered an 11 million sterling player?' mysteries.

Just kidding Vit ;)

OP
gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #424
    GOAAAAAAAL!!! TUDOR!!! :D :D :D :D :D
    :LOL: classy ;)

He madde a very bad misstake when he rushed out into empty space on a Real Corner. Luckily Camo was on the post to save his ass :(
    The shortest man on the pitch had to head it off the line. That made me :frown:. Pretty shaky from Buffon :down: He sort of redeemed himself with that save from Nihat's shot though

++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++

guys like ungry girls???
    What, you think i bug you for no good reason? :p

++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++

Empoli Dp 2 goals
    Empoli Trez 2 goals
    Roma--Dv 2 goals
    Galatasaray--Dp 2 goals
    Olympiakos- Nedved 2 goals
    Ancona Miccolli 2 goals
    Real Soceidad Dv 2 goals
    Real S Trez 2 goals

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm:D
    Hey, it's a great habit for our strikers to score in blocks of 2 :D

++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++
    Hey just a play that i have just remembered.

IN one opportunity...someone send a pass to divaio(trez was behind him). He let the ball go through his legs...and trezeguiet got the thing. Instantly trezeguet did a 1-2 and divaio was already in front of the westerveld´s goal. Sadly the ball was blocked by a defender.
    I remember seeing that. DV and Trez seem to be communicating pretty well, and gave eachother some good passes. In one play, Trez ran down the right and crossed for DV, but the cross came in too fast and it hit DV's knee. It's goot to see them using eachother though. There was also Marco's run and centering for Trez to tap in from 5 metres out, but Westerveld made a good save.

DV really showed his class today. That headed goal was awesome, he was running backwards, and pretty far away from goal. The only players I've seen score with a header from that kind of distance are Kluivert and Bierhoff. DV did plenty of running, and a lot of the time he ran the ball down the wing from defence :thumb: I love watching him play, he did lots of good dribbles and running :D

OP
    gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #425
    I'll write quick reviews, no ratings though

Buffon: not a very Buffon performance. It's worrying that our only clean sheet this season has come against Reggina :undecide: He could have prevented that free kick from going in, and he was caught out badly on a corner, and Camo had to save him. Made a couple of good saves though, I thought Nihat would score.

Thuram: decent, though he was caught out of position a few times, and didn't look as solid, though he did make some good tackles.

Iuliano: didn't make any silly mistakes, except for that yellow card offence. He read the game decently and maintained his composure when Sociedad were attacking

Tudor: except for the own goal, Tudor had a good performance IMO. Had a good presence in the box, especially when those long balls came in for Kovacevic

Zambro: good performance. He made a few good runs down the wing, though his crossing seemed a tad off today. Good in defence and he showed again that he's a great holder of the ball. Nice dribbling, he really makes his movements unpredictable. Had a nice shot from outside the box too.

Camo: Good early on in the game, he seemed much more lively than usual, and even chased the ball every now and then :eek: Nice assist for Trez. The only bad thing was that he still gives away possession cheaply.

Appiah: i think he did pretty well. Good defending and made some nice runs forward, with some good passes too. I remember in particular that run and cross for DV to volley. He showed that he holds the ball up well and doesn't make mistakes under pressure

Tacchinardi: pretty invisible really, I don't remember him doing anything significant apart from wearing the captain's armband. Hey, maybe i didn't notice him because he did a good job and just cleaned up the attacks. Let's hope so ;)

Nedved: not great, but he still made important contributions, including the assists, and that freekick that DV nearly headed in was great, a defender's nightmare. Did a lot of running as usual, and gave us all a bit of a scare when he hit the deck :scared: I don't know why he lost his cool when one of our attacks broke down late in the game, probably just his enormous passion showing through

Trezeguet: looked a tad more lively than usual, in particular i remember him chasing a ball for about 20 metres to stop it going out :eek: i was surprised at that. Scored some routine goals, but hey, at least he didn't lose his cool and miss them. Had a couple of other chances too, especially from DV's cross about 5 metres out. His communication and teamwork with Di Vaio seems to be improving, i think they'll grab a lot of goals together this season.

Di Vaio: my man of the match. Not just for his 2 goals (though they were brilliant), but for his tireless running. As I've said before, he was constantly taking a midfield role and running the ball forward. Made some good chances, made a nuisance of himself with his dribbling.

His first goal was great, he held up the ball and didn't panic, waited for the right moment to shoot.

That second goal was very difficult. Generating any kind of power while moving backwards from a stationary start is hard, especially from that kind of range. I'm looking forward to seeing much more of Di Vaio this season :thumb:

The substitutes didn't really impose themselves on the game, and i can't really give them a summary.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    Hehe the first goal of divaio is becoming his trademark!! :D

he loves to be with the ball,,then do a dribble to the right and then shoot in the low corners... jeje good.

And we all know that he is good heading because his few goals of last season were from headers.

Good to see Divaio and miccoli keeping his pre-season hunger!! :D

The ESPN guys call Miccoli "el pequeño romario" (little romario)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    I only saw the final 30 minutes of the match but from what I heard Lippi say and from the highlights I viewed, today seemed to be a very good outing for the Bianconeri. Di Vaio definitely did some nice things, most importantly he scored two goals and the assists from Camoranesi, Nedved and Zambrotta all deserve a mention. It's a pity that Tudor scored that own goal and funny how Iuliano grabbed on to Kovacevic when he was heading towards goal. From what I took in Davids was pretty good, do you guys agree?

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    Reluctantly I must also congratulate Trezeguet on his two goals, but I'd still like to see DV-DP in the future, the very near future. A draw in the next match should clinch qualification, right? Let's be the first team to qualify!

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
    great match by our forwards! camo, nedved, di vaio and trez are quite the combination. and with zambo on the wing, you are in for an exciting game. very well played game by juve, we were entertaining for the most part and played attractive football. what i liked most was that we never gave up. we didnt just sit back to a two goal lead, instead we kept on pressuring and attacing. finally when we did calm down after four goals, we got hit back at. we should have continued to pressure throughout the game. our defense had question marks, i now realize how important legro is to our defense.

Buffon: PLayed in sweats! i love it. he didnt play up to his expectations, he could have saved the freekick. was caught off guard a couple of times

Iuliano: Was decent. He seems like a very reliable sub, but with the return to form of legro, i see him back on the bench. but played a fairly good game.

Tudor: Was a really pointless clear which resulted in an own goal. i still like him, but dont think he is ready for first team action quite yet, he should play more in serie a then move to europe.

Zambro: Was excelling on the wing, and did some nice dribbling and some of his moves were very enticing. he did some good croses and formed a good understanding with the strikers/midfielders. he was all over the pitch too, and took a beatiful shot on goal from the right side of the box.

Thuram: He played just good enough, that i cant say anything bad abbout him. He wasnt on top form, but played a fairly decent game.

Appiah: was a battler on the pitch and did some nice passing and hustling. he was all over the place and did a very well job of keeping possesion in midfield. helped out the strikers often and one time dribbled all the way into the box!

Camo: did some nice movement inside the box and made some nice plays. he is very good at close football and can control a ball very well. his direction of passes was also phenomenal.

Nedved: Was on fire today. he was battling to the last minute, i think this was his best game of this season so far. did some nice plays and a beautiful pass to trez for trez's second gaol, it went right in between the two defenders perfectly to trez. he was pushed around a bit and i hope he didnt get any minor muscles injuries

Tachi: I have seen tachi play better games, but they dont come often. he played his usual quite game. i didnt expect much more from him.

Di Vaio: this man never fails to impress me. he did some amazing stuff and not only did he score goals, he also created plays and brought the balll up from midfield a lot. he had a lot of pace and did some nice dribbling in the box. set up trez a couple of times real nice.

Trez: Played the way i expected him to play. if he wants to be a legend at juve, he has to play like he did today. he scored some nice goals, and was not too lazy. he squandered a couple of easy chances, but the fact of the matter is he got two goals. GOOD JOB TREZ! FIGHT BACK AT THE CRITICS

Juve played this game better than i expected, i expected us to be struggling to win and maybe end it with a draw, but after the first two goals, i knew more was to come. unfourtunate that our defense was silly enough to makes small mistakes that resulted in two goals. This is probably juve's best game this season, mostly because it was against a real tough oposition.

kharbana

Jul 7, 2003
    YEAHH......GOOD MATCH OF JUVEEEE....

Jejejeje...we put fire to this gallegos :fero:

Trezeghost is becoming again to Trezegol....
    Di Vaio is making the great goals that he did in Parma...

Zambrotta is becoming as our second Nedved too important for us....

I love this new attack too much goals...

Camo and Appiah ok...

Buffon need wake up... :dazed:

Bye Bye
    Yasmin

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
    Tudor was playing well at overall, he 'just' made one mistake, an own goal. Too bad Lippi pulled him right after that mistake :frown:
    I hope Lippi will still trust in him, for mr Tudor is a good defender :touched:
    Buffon wasn't at a good form like he used to be, I dunno, he's just 'lil bit slower in couple of matches lately :down:
    He looks sooooo upset on Tudor's owngoal :scared:
    But we're still on top, guys! I am very proud of the team :star:

FORZA JUVE!

OP
    gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #433
    Hehe the first goal of divaio is becoming his trademark!! :D

he loves to be with the ball,,then do a dribble to the right and then shoot in the low corners... jeje good.
    That's awesome, it's a good way to score goals, because it's hard for the keeper to judge whether the ball is at the right angle, and it's also hard to get across in time to save it.

++ [ originally posted by -Fantasista- ] ++
    Reluctantly I must also congratulate Trezeguet on his two goals, but I'd still like to see DV-DP in the future, the very near future. A draw in the next match should clinch qualification, right? Let's be the first team to qualify!
    A draw!? Where's your ambition, son! Home ground advantage isn't the difference between a 4-2 loss and a win, especially since the chances of us conceding 2 own goals in consecutive matches against the same team are little to none

++ [ originally posted by kharbana ] ++

Gee, I wonder who that guy in the bottom right corner of the pic is :D

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Febrina ] ++
    Buffon wasn't at a good form like he used to be, I dunno, he's just 'lil bit slower in couple of matches lately :down:
    He looks sooooo upset on Tudor's owngoal :scared:
    that's because we'll hardly kept a clean matha sheet all season so far

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    hey people...in which part of this site i can find the juventus goals ??? :confused:

last season i downloaded all the goals from this site...but now i dont find where the files are

ihttp://www.juventus1897.it/home.aspn this new season!! help!!

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
    I saw the highlights of last night match.. trez and DV goals are great.. but sad how can't we manage to have a clean sheet.. :angry: anyway.. I read some of your posts evaluating the players.. thanx guys.. :thumb: keep up the good work..

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
    hey people...in which part of this site i can find the juventus goals ??? :confused:

last season i downloaded all the goals from this site...but now i dont find where the files are

ihttp://www.juventus1897.it/home.aspn this new season!! help!!
    did you check raisport website..?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)