CL: Real Sociedad - Juventus (9 Viewers)

JuveBoy

Feb 4, 2003
We had to win and we did it. Once again Trez shows that he is a very good player, even if he is not inform he can score importent goals and that is what we need.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++
and gigi....
i am sorry to see him not play well..... :down:
Umm which Gigi? Cos the only Gigi we have in the team has been playing well ;) Just cos he concedes goals, it doesn`t mean it's his fault.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

You guys are never happy are you? We played a spectacular match till that 67th minute unfortunate Tudor accident and yet we are still here criticizing the team :LOL:

Hey denco did you think it was not spectacular match this time? :D

And what's with people criticizing Buffon? :confused: This season he's been nearly as good as last season (actually last season during this period he was not doing too well...Newcastle anyone?). Leave the poor guy alone, he's saved many balls not only in this match.

Anyway good job guys, really great game, couldn`t ask for more.
didnt see tyhe full game but from what i saw highlites, we looked very good, I have also said this season our entertainment factor has improved but generally we aint the most spectacular overall but you keep picking individual matches to prove your point

THIS IS FOR ALL THE TREZ BASHERS , STICK IT IN YOUR PIPE AND PUFF

Again Montero comes on and messes up by giving away a silly free kick which Buffon ought to have saved

I am a little worried baout Nedved though as he seems to be having a go at his teammates a little too much and when that happens it means a player is not happy with his own game
Great assists by him though

LIPPI YOU WAS MAGNIFICENT:D

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
what's with juve's 2000/2001 season best defender!!??

Tudor has always been great and consistant....it's a shame that his injuries has brought him so down....he looked like becoming one of the world's greatest defenders.

He made an own goal tonight and he also made a terrible mistake in the 2nd game vs. ManU last season. :down:

he needs to play more in serie A to gain confidence.
Legro was shaky when juve just bought him. now Tudor has to go through that whole process again like he's a new player....he's only in his mid-20s and if he stays injury free, he could be one of juve's most valuable plaeyrs.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003

Umm which Gigi? Cos the only Gigi we have in the team has been playing well ;) Just cos he concedes goals, it doesn`t mean it's his fault.
ok,
i don't mean he sucks...!!

but i wanted to say that he used to be much better.....

now in EVERY match he gets a goal....

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by JuveBoy ] ++
We had to win and we did it. Once again Trez shows that he is a very good player, even if he is not inform he can score importent goals and that is what we need.
yeah!!

trez scores when we really need the goal that's true!!!!!!:devil:

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++

now in EVERY match he gets a goal....
90% of the goals he gets are not his fault ;) Actually he's better this season than last season during this period.

didnt see tyhe full game but from what i saw highlites, we looked very good, I have also said this season our entertainment factor has improved but generally we aint the most spectacular overall but you keep picking individual matches to prove your point
You picked up the 2nd half of the Ancona match to prove your point!

You still think Arsenal play better than us? They surely showed it once again.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++

THIS IS FOR ALL THE TREZ BASHERS , STICK IT IN YOUR PIPE AND PUFF

Again Montero comes on and messes up by giving away a silly free kick which Buffon ought to have saved

I am a little worried baout Nedved though as he seems to be having a go at his teammates a little too much and when that happens it means a player is not happy with his own game
Great assists by him though

LIPPI YOU WAS MAGNIFICENT:D
Indeed.

Just a thing about tactics. Everytime we want to "secure" our score..we end giving more than one goal to our disadvantage.

It was a very logical to let some dfenders in, after all we were winning 4-0. But htins thing is not giving results to us :down:

I dont know why.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002

90% of the goals he gets are not his fault ;) Actually he's better this season than last season during this period.

You picked up the 2nd half of the Ancona match to prove your point!
Not really , Reggina, Galatasaray, Olympiakos, Bologna, most of last season and the season before

You still think Arsenal play better than us? They surely showed it once again.
I said Arsenal have been by and large crap this season and anyways its not important as long as we play like this I am happy

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
We played almost a perfect game untill Tudor's miserable own goal. and the second goal was from a set piece.
so we totally dominated the match and almost every player had a great game (even Tudor, except his goal).

Di Vaio and Trezeguet combined almost perfectly. finally!
we should be happy about the way we played.

great great great performance! :extatic:

too bad we got those two goals. we'll have to sweat in San Sebastian. but nevermind I trust Juve

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
You're over exagerating about 'most of last' season and just seeing the glass half full for this season ;)

But anyway I agree that as long as we play like this, we should be very happy.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Yeah dude ....

:thumb:

But what about Miccoli??? hehe we have now 4 very good striker fighting for 2 spots!!. Guud.!!

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++

Indeed.

Just a thing about tactics. Everytime we want to "secure" our score..we end giving more than one goal to our disadvantage.

It was a very logical to let some dfenders in, after all we were winning 4-0. But htins thing is not giving results to us :down:

I dont know why.
A combination of loss of concentration and unnecessary substitutions , I would harbour to guess
Well to be fair Real's manager helped by placing De Pedro and Kovacevic on the bench

Well on a footnote

Empoli Dp 2 goals
Empoli Trez 2 goals
Roma--Dv 2 goals
Galatasaray--Dp 2 goals
Olympiakos- Nedved 2 goals
Ancona Miccolli 2 goals
Real Soceidad Dv 2 goals
Real S Trez 2 goals

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm:D

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Miccoli will obviously start on Sunday and I bet he will play along Trezeguet since last weekend we played DV-Miccoli upfront.

I was really impressed by Tacchinardi tonight, he won many balls and was very good in his passing unlike other times. Camoranesi did very good and could have had a chance of being man of the match if it wasn't for his sleeping on the ball attitude at times where he would just lose the ball stupidly. But other than that he was fantastic.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)