CL: Real Sociedad - Juventus (1 Viewer)

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
[/QUOTE] Not really , Reggina, Galatasaray, Olympiakos, Bologna, most of last season and the season before

[/QUOTE] I said Arsenal have been by and large crap this season and anyways its not important as long as we play like this I am happy [/QUOTE]

but we still won every single one of those games ;)

thats all that matters.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
A combination of loss of concentration and unnecessary substitutions , I would harbour to guess
Well to be fair Real's manager helped by placing De Pedro and Kovacevic on the bench
QUOTE]

That is the point i was just to talk about.

The ESPN guys were criticising him a lot becase of having Nihat in the bench. A very stupid move that made our works much easier. But that will not take our credit away of playing a good match ;)

Well on a footnote

Empoli Dp 2 goals
Empoli Trez 2 goals
Roma--Dv 2 goals
Galatasaray--Dp 2 goals
Olympiakos- Nedved 2 goals
Ancona Miccolli 2 goals
Real Soceidad Dv 2 goals
Real S Trez 2 goals

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm:D

Mmmm, Guud!! :thumb:, very good indeed..i was not aware of that lot of "doubles" that we have!!! :D

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Average of 3 goals per game this season. And all our strikers are scoring a lot of goals! Trez and DV are at 6 goals each, DP at 4 goals, Miccoli and Nedved at 2 goals. Impressive attack, whereas teams like Inter depend on Vieri, Man Utd on RvN, Milan on Sheva/Inzaghi, Arsenal on Henry, etc... it's like we do not have a difference between first team players and reserves as they all deliver.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Yes...like i said before..we have a " 5 Star" attack line....

they just ned to be in form,,and you will know what they are capable of.

I remember how good divaio was in Parma,, now it seems like he is gaining a lot of confidence again.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by IceBlu ] ++
Not really , Reggina, Galatasaray, Olympiakos, Bologna, most of last season and the season before

[/QUOTE] I said Arsenal have been by and large crap this season and anyways its not important as long as we play like this I am happy [/QUOTE]

but we still won every single one of those games ;)

thats all that matters. [/QUOTE]Never a good idea to enter a conversation midway as you might not come off looking good as what you are talkiong about has nothing to do with Zz and myse'f's conversation;)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Soccerage.

10/21/2003. Marco di Vaio and David Trezeguet scored two each as Juventus run out 4-2 winners against Real Sociedad to take complete command of Group D.

The Spanish visitors wanted despeartely to show that they can cut it with the big boys, their giant Serbian striker Darko Kovacevic was particularly keen to humble mighty Juve as he never quite got a fair shake during his time at the Delle Alpi.

Sociedad's best laid plans were ruined within the first seven minutes as they suddenly found themselves to goals down to a Juve on a mission.

With just three minutes on the clock, David Trezeguet hit the Spaniards with a suckerpunch by latching onto a ball from midfield from Mauro Camoranesi before bursting into the area and gliding past Sander Westerveld to score.

The visitors were seeing stars again just four minutes thereafter when Marco Di Vaio bagged his first on the night by clinically dispersing a visionary crossfield ball from Pavel Nedved.

The Bianconeri waited until the stroke of halftime to deliver the killer-blow courtesy of Di Vaio's second. The former Parma star showed great hops to authoritatively direct a Zambrotta cross into the bottom corner.

The shell-shocked Spaniards found themselves 4-0 down with 63 minutes on the clock, when Trezeguet claimed his second on the night by producing a clinical finish after having expertly picked out by the mercurial Nedved.

Real were on the cusp of a truly humiliating result, so it was with great relieft that they managed to pull one back on 67 minutes. It was a Juventino that scored again, though Igor Tudor won't be boasting at the training ground tomorrow after having steered a Gabilondo cross from the left is turned into his own net.

Sociedad even managed to make the score respectable with ten minutes left. De Pedro making the point that he should have been in from the start by drilling a spectacular freekick past Buffon.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Hey just a play that i have just remembered.

IN one opportunity...someone send a pass to divaio(trez was behind him). He let the ball go through his legs...and trezeguiet got the thing. Instantly trezeguet did a 1-2 and divaio was already in front of the westerveld´s goal. Sadly the ball was blocked by a defender.

It could have been the goal of the game id Divaio had reached that ball.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by GOAT ] ++
What ever happened that time? Why were there so many users??? :undecide:
Remember the days when the "Mysterious Hacker" was ataking the forums??

Well, i think that he was the main cause of it.

If im not wrong,,,Alex explained that the hacker was overloading the forum with fake members visits (or something like that)......

ask alex :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)