CL: Real Sociedad - Juventus (5 Viewers)

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by fabiana-juve ] ++
all this buffon thing i think it sucks because everyone praises him and in my mind he's starting to get overrated because he did some awesome stuff last season but this new one i havent seen him shine
noone has....

i am sooo afraid that he might thinks that if was succesful last year,
and cause he took soo many awards,
that he'll be the same this year and that cause he is a "star" now he doesn't need to try hard.....:down::down::down::down:

GIANLUIGI!!!!

WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU...???????? :fero::confused::fero::confused::fero::confused::fero:

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
well i think we had a VERY superior first half, we controlled the game and did everything we wanted with real sociedad. i really liked something they did that was let the opponents defendors/midfielders pass the balls to themselves to get them kinda choked so they would miss passing it, and in that moment we recovered. although there was an own goal and one by de pedro i think juventus was good and they should work more on being concentrated the whole game.

eringi

Jul 15, 2002
it's okay as long as we score more than we concede right... haha sounds like Real right there hah!... Anyway, this season we've conceded quite a few goals but if you think about it, a few of them have come from dead ball situations... i.e. Roma, Chievo, and today..., so we should limit our fouls near the penalty area.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
well.. second half to forget for tudor and nedved.

This tudor guy is very unlucky, he was doing relatively well, and puff!! an own goal that disordered the whole team :fown:. Hey really sell this guy.

Apart from the trez assitance in the second half,,,nedved was a shado of what he did in the first haf. A very bad seond half...but with 2 asistances in the game , his job was done.

Zambrotta, just excellent in any way.

Davids and montero entered to the pitch to kick and do so stupid fouls.

It seems like everytime lippi wants to secure the score..we always get scored more and more. Maybe we will have to work with our attacking formaiton all the game, because this is not working.

The second sociedad goal was 50-50 responsible montero and buffon,,, i really dont know what happened to buffon,.. he had the ball in his hands!!!.

Overall.. in the first haf we managed everything and were accurated...something that we were missing in the pas games. Trezeguet helped the team,,and his goals is what we need!!. without his contribution,, the team have to work much more.

Anyways...we just ned one point more to secure our pass to the next round. Good job overall!!. But we ned to do somethin about that defence :(

Sep 14, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++

EVERYONE says me that!!! :fero::fero::fero::fero:

why...????
It's just something some guys like ;)

I don't understand all this criticism of Buffon. Take a closer look at the idiots in front.

Gino

The Funky Homosapien
Jun 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++

well,
i am soooo sorry to say that,
but i don't think that this year we'll even get to the finals....:down:
why not lilianna???? we are the best arent we???
so who is the best ho is gowing to STUP US???
i have trust in my team and i think that delpiero nedved and co can win this champions leageu

we are out playing the second team from spain last year real sociedad with 4-2 without delpiero and the game was already won at 4-0 so camo out plus we missed montero and legro

so i dont think we are NOW!!! I KNOW WE ARE THE BEST!!!!!!

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Holdon ] ++

It's just something some guys like ;)

I don't understand all this criticism of Buffon. Take a closer look at the idiots in front.
guys like ungry girls???

well....they deffinitelly like me when i am ungry cause EVERYONE is trying to piss me off all the time!!! :fero::fero::fero::fero:

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Gino ] ++

why not lilianna???? we are the best arent we???
so who is the best ho is gowing to STUP US???
i have trust in my team and i think that delpiero nedved and co can win this champions leageu

we are out playing the second team from spain last year real sociedad with 4-2 without delpiero and the game was already won at 4-0 so camo out plus we missed montero and legro

so i dont think we are NOW!!! I KNOW WE ARE THE BEST!!!!!!
i know we are the best!!

and i know that we can do it!!
but i can also see that smg is wrong with us now....:down:
i count on our improving and especially buffon's,
and i realize that we have won all our matches,
but i still have doubts about the final.....

i want us soooooo much to go to the final and nedved to score!!

i want it more that ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

You guys are never happy are you? We played a spectacular match till that 67th minute unfortunate Tudor accident and yet we are still here criticizing the team :LOL:

Hey denco did you think it was not spectacular match this time? :D

And what's with people criticizing Buffon? :confused: This season he's been nearly as good as last season (actually last season during this period he was not doing too well...Newcastle anyone?). Leave the poor guy alone, he's saved many balls not only in this match.

Anyway good job guys, really great game, couldn`t ask for more.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
well...
i am happy we won!!

i was soooooo afraid!!!

the name "real" scares me anyway!!!

and gigi....
i am sorry to see him not play well..... :down:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Yes i know...we played excellent in our 4 goals!! Sometimes even trez and camo were defending.

Well saldy tudor did that error and the team lost concentration.

Hahah but personally im more than happy for divaio and trezeguet!!! they needed those goals!!!.

We have a 5 star attaking force... we just need more games like today.

The dfence is what concerns me. The insecurity of the defence is making buff o do mistakes. BTW buffon did some very good saves today.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)