CL: Real - Milan (2 Viewers)

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Forza AC Milan ] ++
no pippo, pirlo fielded for only 2 minutes..rui fielded only in second half..hesta for only some 15 mins....dalla bonna doing some shitty staff, sucking big time rivaldo....poor sheva seeing no help from team mates...only seedorf and maldini were fighitng!

nando...hhhhhmmm, perhaps was too emotional and comitted to many mistakes.

the dutch, its always the dutch......:rolleyes:

:D where would we be without the dutchmen, their flowing game, their flowing mane, making raul and co look like they're going insane,

ok i'll stop.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
Anyone see the game last night? I thought it was funny how the two World Chumps Rivaldo and especially Ronaldo (who is actually overweight) did nothing at all throughou the game. Rivaldo scored a header from a Maldini but that's the exception.

Final score 3-1

2nd goal
Zizou lets a long pass land at his feet, then spontaneously lays it off to Roberto Carlos without even looking at the ball. RC on the left to Raul in the center, turns away from Redondo, feints a shot and takes out Laursen, fires into the net. This time no can do for Abbiati.
i saw that, and all i can say is "incredible"
that was just pure class!! from Zidane and Raul!!

i hate real, but watching their football makes me forget that hate!

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
anyone heard the report about ronaldo's divorce?apparently the real reason he left milan waas because he found out his wife was having something for clarence seedorf:D

Sarah_old

Jul 30, 2002
I heard that thery're gonna divorce, but I didn't know its because of Seedorf :eek: Where'd you get that?

Next week, if Dortmund beats already qualified Milan, Real really needs to win in Russia! With the cold and frozen pitch, that may be hard enough :/

-S-

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
i was talking to Martin :p

BTW, nice avater :thumb: what's that supposed to be?!
or is that another one of your "art" pieces?!
;)

OP
Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #38
    ++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
    You laugh but you can't say Norway or Poland has had any better painters than Holland! Rembrandt, Van Gogh ... ah, the art! :p:D
    I'm sure they would look great in a bonfire ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)