[CL] Real Madrid - Juventus (2 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++
What I don't get is that from a neutral point of view you would always go for Barcelona-Chelsea, or am I wrong? The second game you would chose would be Real-Juventus and the third would be Man United-Milan.
The reason why ESPN shows so many Man United matches is because it is a well-known fact here that the Red Devils are the most popular club in the US. An overwhelming mass of football fans here like Man United, and the fact that Glazer has talked about buying the club has made it more popular I guess. So ESPN likes to show Man U matches.

However, in the group stage they showed Real Madrid like five times. So now they decided to change it up and show Manure. Figures it would happen to be the games where Real plays Juve. :rolleyes:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by tassard ] ++
Is gravesen any good?Does he play well for Real?
Well he is not amazing but he is what Real Madrid needed it to improve...

He is a drestroyer, a player with not much technique but with a lion heart... pretty much like Gattuso

juvelover

Jul 13, 2002
our main power is our defence and physical qualities , i cant see that delpiero playing this game , we need to control the midfield , lets hope that emerson is in his top game

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
++ [ originally posted by snoop ] ++

ses ve goruntu means video+ audio

sadece ses = only audio
Thanks.

I tried the video now but it didnt open. Do you think something is wrong with it or it opens when the game is on?

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Ramin ] ++

Thanks.

I tried the video now but it didnt open. Do you think something is wrong with it or it opens when the game is on?
it is ok with me,but kind a slow.they show 24/7 not only football.the video is the first one are you sure you clicked it?

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
++ [ originally posted by snoop ] ++

it is ok with me,but kind a slow.they show 24/7 not only football.the video is the first one are you sure you clicked it?
Yes, i did. its says "connecting to the media" then it says "ready", but nothing happens.

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by pecker ] ++

Those results lies. And Real Madrid know that as well. Like the game vs Osasuna. Osasuna DOMINATED that game, Real pretty much scored on the two chances they had .
chances created by Osauna's goal keeper cuz both goals were from a very easy freekicks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)