[CL] Real Madrid - Juventus (2 Viewers)

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
After udinese game Cappelo said that we were too predictible for our opponents in past matches, so he used 3-4-3 and that in the future there will be more changes
I hope he will suprise us all again with some crazy formation (just dont make it defending one) and I can already imagine luxemburgos face when the game starts:eek:

Huzi

Oct 9, 2002
better play a great match especially for the defenders , cause Madrid are playing v good attacking football these days though their defence is still miserable like always !!

forza Juve

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++
Madrid's last six games:

Osasuna - Real 1 - 2
Real - Espanyol 4 - 0
Numacia - Real 1 - 2
Real - Mallorca 3 - 1
Real - Zaragoza 3 - 1
Atletico - Real 0 - 3

6 wins in 6 matches in La Liga. They scored 4 goals in one game, 3 goals in three games and 2 goals in the remaining two games.

Should I mention Juve's performance in recent matchdays?

Now, someone please explain to me how we can not lose by at least two goals at Santiago?
Those results lies. And Real Madrid know that as well. Like the game vs Osasuna. Osasuna DOMINATED that game, Real pretty much scored on the two chances they had.

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
i think we can cause a shock and win in spain at worst i predict 1-1.in my opinion lower or mid table teams in spain are similar to those from the EPL they suck defensively so i would not read to much in to reals recent results while in serie a so called weaker teams are organised and difficult to break down and are capable of shocks. we have a good recent record against spainish teams except depor and i think it will continue. one point i would make is zebina will have to improve his passing and not give away silly possesion as real will be dangerous in these situations.if juves midfield can control the game i think zlatan will cause them problems. i hope we resume our champs form where we left off and keep more clean sheets. we have not had many latley maybe buffon was waiting for the champs league to resume

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++

I am sure if you dig you can find more games shown live on satellite in Europe.

Aaaargh I want GOL TV!
Gol TV is not showing CL matches, and fvcking ESPN will only show Milan and Man United next week. Stupid American football populus and their goddamn Manure team..

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by pecker ] ++

Those results lies. And Real Madrid know that as well. Like the game vs Osasuna. Osasuna DOMINATED that game, Real pretty much scored on the two chances they had.
Yes that is correct. If Chimenti was in goal for Osasuna they would have shut out Real, because the latter looked very pathetic.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
I think we will be able to win away to Real. If we get the 1st goal. Then we can use Emerson and Blasi to go crazy on the madrid midfield and Zebina to injure Carlos and Zambrotta to erase Salgado on the right. Cannavaro-Thuram gotta watch out for Ronaldo-Owen and the thing is beef...

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Forza Del Piero. I hope he will play with Real Madrid like he did last time. He shouldve scored at least 2 goals last time, but he scored one incredible instead :D that will always be in my memory. the best goal in my life!!

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Gol TV is not showing CL matches, and fvcking ESPN will only show Milan and Man United next week. Stupid American football populus and their goddamn Manure team..
Don't worry. Real Madrid-Juventus won't be a great game. It's Juventus-Real you got to see.

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
Aaaah, good years.

Real is very very lucky in their games as Cappelo said.Imo we can win if the players stay concentrated and play well.I hope we will not play with 3-4-3.It is like a suicide for us to play only with 3 defenders against Real.If we play like Bayern we can win.

1-1 or 0-1

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++

Don't worry. Real Madrid-Juventus won't be a great game. It's Juventus-Real you got to see.
True, however ESPN might show the Milan-Man United replay instead, simply because they are idiots.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
What I don't get is that from a neutral point of view you would always go for Barcelona-Chelsea, or am I wrong? The second game you would chose would be Real-Juventus and the third would be Man United-Milan.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)