[CL] Real Madrid 2-1 JUVENTUS (October 23, 2013) (6 Viewers)

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
:lol: "very proud of the team"? as if we are a provincial team :disagree:

didn't see the first half, but yeah as I said before pirlo is a liability in such a game he should've been subbed out than llorente, or even better should've not played him and put asamoah on from the start; thus conte shouldn't get praised that much.

:sergio: giovinco wtf, he should've scored that golden 1 on 1 or at very least unleashed a worthy effort :sergio:

Buy on AliExpress.com

vaper

Aug 26, 2012
Caceres MOM for me. Preety much nullified Ronaldo when he was on his side and dispossesed Ronaldo many times. Was the only one of our defenders that had a clue.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
:lol: "very proud of the team"? as if we are a provincial team :disagree:

didn't see the first half, but yeah as I said before pirlo is a liability in such a game he should've been subbed out than llorente, or even better should've not played him and put asamoah on from the start; thus conte shouldn't get praised that much.

:sergio: giovinco wtf, he should've scored that golden 1 on 1 or at very least unleashed a worthy effort :sergio:
GTFO

why do you only post when you have nothing useful to say?

Nov 17, 2012
Well I'm happy with this 4-3-1-2 system, I wonder how it would work with either Tevez or Vucinic playing as the treq behind two strikers? Caceres put in numerous superb tackles, continually broke up the play and offered a fair bit going forward, he played awesome given it was his return from injury. Vidal had plenty of Grinta as usual, though started to ride his luck as the game wore on; Gio added some spice to the attack as he does against tired defences, but as usual he lacked composure and that killer instinct finish.

I still don't know what happened to Giorgio, aside from a couple of brilliant tackles early on he looked completely out of sorts, even though that red was not his fault, and was an example of full retard refereeing.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Agree with most of you here,we played good.fighted all the way!!

Chiellini with stupid mistakes,but the it was not a deserved red.fuck the ref.
playing with 10 players,away to Real,play with a new formation plus few injuries and still lose by a penalty goal?not bad.

we must keep the 4 man defence.
RB:Licht/Caceres
LB:Ogbonna/Peluso

Finno alla fine Forza Juventus!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)