[CL] Real Madrid 2-1 JUVENTUS (October 23, 2013) (2 Viewers)

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
It's not like i'm gonna wave one of our best players off with a smile on my face. But if we're so disturbingly poor like our management like to say we are every week then we're not going to get a top left back and 2 top wingers on our shoe string budget. Not to mention we'd also need a competant back up winger.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
The Rossi shot today is a pretty standard cr7 kick. The ball twists and bends and you need to be quick to punch it away. If Buffon doesnt find some of the class we all know he has, he's going to announce his retirement after the game.
There is no chance that Buffon this slow, can block those twisting Ronaldo free kicks :cry: also all those spills by Buffon on long shots are def gonna end up at the back of the net by Benz, Morata and co. They feed on those.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Ronaldo the man who takes 47 speculative shots a game was made to play against this Juve

GK can't do anything against long shots, scrub wing back will be his only worry and we won't press.

Jesus....

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #47
    I remember how some people defended Buffon against the terrible reactions he had to Hernanes and Candreva's long shots.

Talking about that match, looking at Lazio it is obvious now why they were the only team we destroyed. Yes, we are fake fans.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
    It's not like i'm gonna wave one of our best players off with a smile on my face. But if we're so disturbingly poor like our management like to say we are every week then we're not going to get a top left back and 2 top wingers on our shoe string budget. Not to mention we'd also need a competant back up winger.
    Sell: vucinic 15 million, quags 7 million, isla 5 million, de ceglie 3m = total of 30 million
    Buy: iturbe(RW) 4m, griezman(RW) 14m, alexsandro(LB) 13m, Chicarito(CF) 20m? (what we buy depends but these that i mention are quite sensible buys)

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #51
    All this talk about the wakeup similar to last season's loss against Inter, we are weaker mentally and tactically this season.

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
    Aug 26, 2008
    Vidal at risk because of an injury according to CdS. If we walk in there with no vidal and possibly no litch then we should forfeit now because the 0-3 loss would probably be a better result than what would actually happen after 90 minutes.

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
    Aug 26, 2008
    If conte walks in there playing padoin from the start it really says something about his character. Being stubborn and unwilling to adapt, which is something coaches need to be able to do. A back four with caceres as rb is much stronger than fielding padoin as rwb.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)