[CL] Real Madrid 1-3 Juventus [April 11th 2018] (17 Viewers)

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Its a tough call from that angle, yes. But unless i see a different angle (a video, not a pic), im giving the ref who was perfectly positioned the benefit of the doubt here
It is like benatia penalty

- - - Updated - - -

This was my point from the start of the discussion, responding to that Madrid fan here complaining about the offside call.
Real Madrid fan complaining about offside remind him of the offside goals Ronaldo has scored

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
This was my point from the start of the discussion, responding to that Madrid fan here complaining about the offside call.
Didnt see that post, sorry

- - - Updated - - -

It is like benatia penalty

- - - Updated - - -

Real Madrid fan complaining about offside remind him of the offside goals Ronaldo has scored
No its not. For the Pk, we actually have different angles to looks at, and a foul is a different call to am offside.

Aug 2, 2005
It doesn't really work that way for us in Serie A. Also because Italian refs are simply the best. And with quite a margin.

Personally I'd introduce var just to give refs a bit of breathing space. I'm convinced that if Oliver had had that chance he'd sleep better today. Not necessarily because he would have made a different call, but because he would have had the time to relax and not let the stadium get to him.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk
well put.
referees are humans and make mistakes.. could fall to pressure. would have been much better had VAR been available. All this talk about this pen. would have been avoided. whatever call he would made, it would been less controversial
but this Oliver was a really bad choice, it is not just the Penalty, as Alen said; had he not call it a pen., I also think RM players would not "really" object it, but his overall management of the game was poor.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Pep guardiola
"In this competition the teams are so equal the impact of the referee mistake is so big. It is what it is. We will come back stronger next season."

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,627
    And that’s the most important thing to take away from this game.
    And it's about 2 games too late. Hopefully we meet them next year. The only team I want to face after the group stages.

It will be different.

- - - Updated - - -

Real controversy
    Juve protest shakes up UEFA: open to VAR

The technology can be used in the cup competitions too
    Malagò: 'I’ll talk about it with Ceferin’

From Madrid to Madrid
    Juve are already targeting the Final in 2019

At the Bernabeu, despite elimination and anger, the awareness was born that they are now in the European elite
    Plan ready to reach the last act of next season’s Champions League, which will be hosted by Atletico’s stadium
    Today the draw for the semi-finals: Real, Liverpool or Bayern for Roma

- - - Updated - - -

https://twitter.com/DesKellyBTS/sta...fw&ref_url=http://bleacherreport.com/juventus

- - - Updated - - -

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
    English please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    La rabbia e l’orgoglio - the anger and the pride.

Juve’s fury. Dominate Real In Madrid but exit due to a highly dubious penalty in the 97th minute. 3-1 and goodbye to the Champions League.

After an epic match, the Bianconeri explode.
    Agnelli vs Collina: the Italians scientifically wronged. The desingators have to change, VAR is necessary.
    Buffon: The English referee: he has a trash can in place of a heart.
    Bayern eliminate Montella, tomorrow is the draw.

sonny

Apr 8, 2018
    I can't understand why buffon didn't punch the referee on his face. I will never understand it.
    Unbelievable!!!
    There's no other way... It has to be done.
    It was his last match and the opportunity every player would love to have. Instead he left the pitch.
    I went crazy.... "gigi what the f*ck are you doing... Don't leave the pitch until he bleeds and the game goes off!!!!"

Enviado desde mi SM-G950F mediante Tapatalk

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
    This isn't Sparta Bro. The hate and disgust expressed by millions towards that vile British sack of shit aka Cunty McOliver is beyond anything Buffon would've accomplished by engaging in a physical altercation with that noob.

Mar 24, 2006
    Definitely , one of the most annoying match of us ive ever seen , not our performance but how we were so close to turn all odds againts us but ruined by one sham incident .

i really hope , this unfair drama unites all of us even more , with greater passion , Anger for being "cheated " and believe in ourselves , i want our stars know how prestigious this shirt means plus if management reinforces with appropriate quality players , i reckon we have a bigger chance to win this goddamn competition than what we believed during these 3-4 years before .

#finoallafine #forzaJuve

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
    Jun 1, 2012
    Definitely , one of the most annoying match of us ive ever seen , not our performance but how we were so close to turn all odds againts us but ruined by one sham incident .

i really hope , this unfair drama unites all of us even more , with greater passion , Anger for being "cheated " and believe in ourselves , i want our stars know how prestigious this shirt means plus if management reinforces with appropriate quality players , i reckon we have a bigger chance to win this goddamn competition than what we believed during these 3-4 years before .

#finoallafine #forzaJuve
    We were not cheated yesterday.

We all overreacted in the heat of the moment including the media and the players.

I'm sure things would've calmed down now and Buffon and co. would have a different perspective about the incident.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    Now that I've calmed down a bit I don't think the penalty was as scandalous as when it was first given.

What really irks me though is you just know there is absolutely no way Ronaldo would've received a red card for what Dybala did in the first leg, ref never would've given a game deciding penalty in the final minute of extra time against Real at Bernabeu unless it was absolutely 100% clear cut and unquestionable (which the penalty was not), and no Madrid captain would've ever gotten a straight red for complaining to the ref if he had done anything short of punching him.

It isn't so much that I would find these decisions, individually would be so scandalous, were one given against us in a Serie A game, but you just know Madrid would not have suffered in any remotely questionable call for our benefit

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
    Jun 1, 2012
    Now that I've calmed down a bit I don't think the penalty was as scandalous as when it was first given.

What really irks me though is you just know there is absolutely no way Ronaldo would've received a red card for what Dybala did in the first leg, ref never would've given a game deciding penalty in the final minute of extra time against Real at Bernabeu unless it was absolutely 100% clear cut and unquestionable (which the penalty was not), and no Madrid captain would've ever gotten a straight red for complaining to the ref if he had done anything short of punching him.

It isn't so much that I would find these decisions, individually would be so scandalous, were one given against us in a Serie A game, but you just know Madrid would not have suffered in any remotely questionable call for our benefit
    I suppose thats how other Italian teams feel about us in the league.

We cant win CL if we continue scrutinizing ref decisions. This is not how a big club should act.

What these protests would help though is introduce VAR in CL and limit the amount of contentious decisions.

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
    Turned off the stream after we scored the 3rd goal at around 60th minute due to meeting. I need to watch the game again to see if we went the 4th goal when there was 30 minutes left to play or Max told the team slow down to kill Madrid at ET. Madrid was shell shocked after Matuidi's goal. They knew they would go out had we scored just one more goal. Any non-Italian teams would go for the 4th goal and I guess we were no different. Maybe we were too exhausted at that time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)