[CL] Real Madrid 1-3 Juventus [April 11th 2018] (65 Viewers)

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Thank god you can still stay classy. :baus:
Not classy, but I prefer to live in a way where I don't feel like the world is against me, feeling sorry for myself.

It was a penalty - maybe soft, but legitimate. It probably wouldn't have gone the other way, but oh well. It's not a conspiracy, so claiming we were robbed is no different to what inter and Napoli do.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Not classy, but I prefer to live in a way where I don't feel like the world is against me, feeling sorry for myself.

It was a penalty - maybe soft, but legitimate. It probably wouldn't have gone the other way, but oh well. It's not a conspiracy, so claiming we were robbed is no different to what inter and Napoli do.
:agree:

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Yes. This forum is full of fucking pussies who just accept what happened yesterday (so it seems). Seems like some fucking Madrid fans to be honest.
Insightful, Janne.

- - - Updated - - -

Can we start talking about how terrible our defending have been against Real? The penalty situation alone; Kroos was allowed to run 20 meters with the ball to play the perfect pass to Ronaldo, who intelligently had positioned himself behind Sandro.

But yes, let's be as provincial as Napoli and the rest of the scrubs. Small-club mentality per se :inter:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
How can you tell? :D

If we're using this image, he's clearly onside
He's directly in line with the Juve player, arm in fact slightly past, in a photo taken from an angle that would quite obviously make him look more onside than if shot directly across the pitch. VAR would show a marginal offside, "clearly", taken from a straight across angle.

And :lol2: at you calling everyone who reacts differently than you a Napoli or Inter fan. The major difference being that Napoli and Inter fans claim Juventus wins every single match unfairly, and harp on about it for 30 years.

Once in a blue moon does anyone bring up the clear offside winner in the 98 final. Or other shitty decisions gone against us in years past.

No one is being a Napoli or Inter fan by being pissed off about the vast majority of calls going Madrid's way over the two legs. Dybala's red card was a complete joke, Cuadrado easily won as clear a penalty in the first leg as the one yesterday (again most have no problem if both penalties are awarded), and Madrid players were allowed to dive all over the pitch without a hint of a card yesterday. Not a conspiracy, just poor refereeing by a couple refs who seemed to have stars in their eyes watching Madrid's star players. It's unfortunate, it sucks, people are pissed today, but we'll all move on and hardly a mention of it will be made in the future, unlike Inter and Napoli fans harping on about decisions in every single match we play for years.

Eat a dick with this "holier than thou" bullshit. The only embarrassing one here is you.

- - - Updated - - -

Insightful, Janne.

- - - Updated - - -

Can we start talking about how terrible our defending have been against Real? The penalty situation alone; Kroos was allowed to run 20 meters with the ball to play the perfect pass to Ronaldo, who intelligently had positioned himself behind Sandro.

But yes, let's be as provincial as Napoli and the rest of the scrubs. Small-club mentality per se :inter:
Shut up Maddy, one day of annoyance isn't at all Provincial. Madrid and Barca and players and coaches from every club in the world bitch all the time about decisions gone against them. When Alves got Pepe sent off for a phantom foul in the Clasico semifinal years ago, Madrid fans, coach, media, players bitched about it for weeks.

People are annoyed and rightly so, and like with every other incident, Juventus fans will rage about it for a couple days and then move on.

The holier than thou nonsense over differing reactions the day after is truly pathetic. :inter:

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
He's directly in line with the Juve player, arm in fact slightly past, in a photo taken from an angle that would quite obviously make him look more onside than if shot directly across the pitch. VAR would show a marginal offside, "clearly", taken from a straight across angle.

And :lol2: at you calling everyone who reacts differently than you a Napoli or Inter fan. The major difference being that Napoli and Inter fans claim Juventus wins every single match unfairly, and harp on about it for 30 years.

Once in a blue moon does anyone bring up the clear offside winner in the 98 final. Or other shitty decisions gone against us in years past.

No one is being a Napoli or Inter fan by being pissed off about the vast majority of calls going Madrid's way over the two legs. Dybala's red card was a complete joke, Cuadrado easily won as clear a penalty in the first leg as the one yesterday (again most have no problem if both penalties are awarded), and Madrid players were allowed to dive all over the pitch without a hint of a card yesterday. Not a conspiracy, just poor refereeing by a couple refs who seemed to have stars in their eyes watching Madrid's star players. It's unfortunate, it sucks, people are pissed today, but we'll all move on and hardly a mention of it will be made in the future, unlike Inter and Napoli fans harping on about decisions in every single match we play for years.

Eat a dick with this "holier than thou" bullshit. The only embarrassing one here is you.
Lol not even worthy of a response.

I understand people are still emotional, and clearly, especially you. I'll leave you to heal in peace.

And dicks are your thing, not mine.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
And :lol2: at you calling everyone who reacts differently than you a Napoli or Inter fan.

It's unfortunate, it sucks, people are pissed today, but we'll all move on and hardly a mention of it will be made in the future, unlike Inter and Napoli fans harping on about decisions in every single match we play for years.

You call out Matt for calling those who disagree with him Inter/Napoli-fans, while you call him a "holier than thou" bullshitter because you disagree with him.

- - - Updated - - -

:rofl:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Lol not even worthy of a response.

I understand people are still emotional, and clearly, especially you. I'll leave you to heal in peace.

And dicks are your thing, not mine.
I'm not the one insulting half the forum calling them Napoli and Inter fans. Maybe you should take your own advice.

I'm perfectly fine with the loss. We fought hard and lost. Nothing wrong with that. Reading your bullshit about being embarrassed by players and fans reactions the day of and day after is the only thing annoying me right now.

Onto ignore list for you.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I'm not the one insulting half the forum calling them Napoli and Inter fans. Maybe you should take your own advice.

I'm perfectly fine with the loss. We fought hard and lost. Nothing wrong with that. Reading your bullshit about being embarrassed by players and fans reactions the day of and day after is the only thing annoying me right now.

Onto ignore list for you.
Man, you are such a little bitch. Are you going to announce again that you are leaving the forum, for the third time?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 65)