[CL] Real Madrid 1-3 Juventus [April 11th 2018] (5 Viewers)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I don't believe we can do it without Dybala. Sorry. :snoop:

(Real wouldn't beat us without Ronaldo either)
I dont think Dybala would change much.. We need to win by a 3 goal margin and we need to do it at Madrid..
Knowing C.Ronaldo would score at least one it means we need to score at least 4
The good news - Ramos is not playing which could affect their defense..
I see Zidane as a smart coach - There is no way he`ll drop his Semi Final spot..

- - - Updated - - -

If we can see off real then this has all of a sudden turned into a very winnable tournament for us. Bayern, Liverpool and Roma?!
Yeah but unfortunately we are facing Real and need to win by 3 goals away at Madrid with CR7 scoring at least 1 it seems impossible..
The way it looks like - Real are going to win another CL Title.. I`d still watch out for Bayern as they dont look super strong like the Spaniards but for some reason it feels like their year..

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I don't believe we can do it without Dybala. Sorry. :snoop:

(Real wouldn't beat us without Ronaldo either)
Dybala the legendary CL scorer u mean?

- - - Updated - - -

I dont think Dybala would change much.. We need to win by a 3 goal margin and we need to do it at Madrid..
Knowing C.Ronaldo would score at least one it means we need to score at least 4
The good news - Ramos is not playing which could affect their defense..
I see Zidane as a smart coach - There is no way he`ll drop his Semi Final spot..

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah but unfortunately we are facing Real and need to win by 3 goals away at Madrid with CR7 scoring at least 1 it seems impossible..
The way it looks like - Real are going to win another CL Title.. I`d still watch out for Bayern as they dont look super strong like the Spaniards but for some reason it feels like their year..
Now imagine if roma wins the damn thing :O:O:O:O:O:O

Ill commit seppuku

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #248
    Tomorrow night is going to be a hard night for Juventus fans seeing Roma in the SF and we aren't.

- - - Updated - - -

As if the pressure on us isn't already through-the-roof...seeing Roma advance after that amazing game is going to make it even worse. Hell, we conceded in 2 mins in the first game...that likely set the bar for our mental state tomorrow.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
    I'm a Mandzu fan but he doesn't deserve to play ahead of Cuadrado

[video=twitter;983823493736402944]https://twitter.com/khaledalnouss1/status/983823493736402944[/video]

Wittl

Contributor
    Feb 21, 2017
    We need to play like Roma and play with this formation:

Buffon

Barzagli Benatia Chiellini

Cuadrado Strootman DeRossi Nainggolan A.Sandro

Costa Higuain​

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #252
    I'm a Mandzu fan but he doesn't deserve to play ahead of Cuadrado

[video=twitter;983823493736402944]https://twitter.com/khaledalnouss1/status/983823493736402944[/video]
    Only One purely creative player :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

A DM as a left winger :lol:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
    Pjanic :agree:

Matuidi is LCM if we have the ball, making it a 433. He isn't even a DM to begin with.

I'd play Cuads over current Mario though, no doubt.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
    If roma can do this......why can't we....?
    Because we are playing against best team in the world , with most clinical player ever !
    Real has better defenders,midfielders than Barca , better AM , and most clinical guy ever who loves to score against Gigi !
    Sorry guys but this tie is over , thankfully i have to go to a wedding so i won't watch it , but you have to relax and don't hope , becasue it's OVER !

ALC

Ohaulick
    Oct 28, 2010
    Because we are playing against best team in the world , with most clinical player ever !
    Real has better defenders,midfielders than Barca , better AM , and most clinical guy ever who loves to score against Gigi !
    Sorry guys but this tie is over , thankfully i have to go to a wedding so i won't watch it , but you have to relax and don't hope , becasue it's OVER !
    Is it an Albo wedding? Because if so, I’m jealous. Bofsh qef

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
    Mar 13, 2011
    I would be shitting myself if Netflix didn't have this one covered. A great comeback here makes for good TV.

It's on tha bag, boys.

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 4 mediante Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)