[CL] Real Madrid 1-1 JUVENTUS (May 13th, 2015) (7 Viewers)

MOM

• Juventus

• Juventus

Results are only viewable after voting.

thirteen

Reversed Hierophant
Feb 8, 2015
From the Barca forum
Nobody is hard to break down for the MSN. If they show up you could put Baresi, Maldini and Nesta in there and these 3 would still find a way to make them look silly
Oh dear... :facepalm: I'm guessing a 12 year old posted this

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
I understand if we are considered underdog, not favorites or whatever, but nobody would have suspected this :lol: wow

- - - Updated - - -

Very refreshing to see a very civilized discussion on a pro-club forum atleast for most part.

http://www.barcaforum.com/showthread.php/12911-Barca-to-play-Juve-in-Champions-League-Final!
It's only one guy dude and he's got a Morata avatar.

Obviously we're not gonna play 90mins end to end stuff, each teams gonna play to it's strength.. but they're mistaken if the only thing that worries them is how to break a parked bus for the whole game.

We will have our chances, and we better make it count.

Paul Poker

Apr 7, 2013
Has our "former-coach-who-shall-not-be-discussed" come forward with any kind of comment on us reaching the CL final? I haven't seen anything yet and I think it's really odd especially considering his role as NT coach and the fact that pretty much everybody else has been in the media with their two cents worth.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
It don't matter what Conte thinks of how Juve are doing right now. after certain events , he couldn't stick to the plan and wanted drastic changes.. but he did his part and moved on and we moved on.

In a way, you can see where he's coming from tho (although I admit the 10euro comment turned out to be hilarious) almost the whole world perception of us is a team punching above their weight. that doesn't matter either. all these pundits can eat shit for all we care.

Jul 20, 2012
Has our "former-coach-who-shall-not-be-discussed" come forward with any kind of comment on us reaching the CL final? I haven't seen anything yet and I think it's really odd especially considering his role as NT coach and the fact that pretty much everybody else has been in the media with their two cents worth.
Allegri said that Conte sent him a message after we sealed the scudetto

Rabbit

Secure The Bag
Jun 8, 2010
The country where your leaders need to go to war in order to teach your in-bred trailer trash children geography? :D
1. Unfortunately I live in australia
2. Who cares? I don't have to join the army or go to war and I don't have to live near the trailer trash :) You just butthurt America is superior in every way to every other country.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)