[CL] Real Madrid 1-1 JUVENTUS (May 13th, 2015) (116 Viewers)

MOM

• Juventus

• Juventus

Results are only viewable after voting.

abrakadaver07

Jul 8, 2008
I still can't believe we made it!! such a night for all the bianconeri who've been through everything that's been thrown at us for the past 10 years. we're finally having our revenge. people will fear us like they used to.

I don't know what to say more. I love you Gigi, let's win it for you!

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
ABC news didn't even fucking mention it in the sports bulletin, it was all about Essendon, Hird, the Giro, cauliflower ears (Rugby).. Not even one mention of a Champion's League semi final, I nearly wanted to throw a f*cking bar stool at the TV... The ABC is a total shower, nothing but a f*cking troglodytic, myopic, one-eyed, wrist flapping, partially bogan, part vegan, wind farm loving, left wing circle jerk of uncultured and unsophisticated skippy da bush kangarootas.
:lol:

Love it.

God this country of ours has a long way to go when it comes to appreciating good football.

Rabbit

Secure The Bag
Jun 8, 2010
ABC news didn't even $#@!ing mention it in the sports bulletin, it was all about Essendon, Hird, the Giro, cauliflower ears (Rugby).. Not even one mention of a Champion's League semi final, I nearly wanted to throw a f*cking bar stool at the TV... The ABC is a total shower, nothing but a f*cking troglodytic, myopic, one-eyed, wrist flapping, partially bogan, part vegan, wind farm loving, left wing circle jerk of uncultured and unsophisticated skippy da bush kangarootas.
Australia is a shite country.

In other news, water is a liquid.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 115)