[CL] Real Madrid 1-1 JUVENTUS (May 13th, 2015) (6 Viewers)

MOM

• Juventus

• Juventus

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Does the away rule counts in the Final?

@Hydde
I think not, because we are on neutral ground. But let me check the uefa site just in case.
I remember something about scoring on the side of the field where the enemy´s fans are gives extra bonuses.

Thank me later bro.

:tup:

Niku

Jan 14, 2014
Amazing. Listen to the tone of Evra's voice. Seems like this isn't just a job to him or that he came here for an easy ride at the end of his career. He really wants this CL title.
It is true, we want it more. I am sure the squad will give it all and obtain the trophy.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Amazing. Listen to the tone of Evra's voice. Seems like this isn't just a job to him or that he came here for an easy ride at the end of his career. He really wants this CL title.
Also,Evra doesnt have a great record in finals either.1 win in 4 CL finals.So you can tell just how hungry he is for this title as is this entire Juventus side,especially our old guards.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Also,Evra doesnt have a great record in finals either.1 win in 4 CL finals.So you can tell just how hungry he is for this title as is this entire Juventus side,especially our old guards.
This will be just another final for messi and all those spoiled Barcelona fans.... but for us is like the game of the century.

Buffon wants it like mad...Chiellini already said this will be the most important game of his life, ad we are talking about someone who already played in the finals of an eurocup. Thats how much he cares for this game.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
It is true, we want it more. I am sure the squad will give it all and obtain the trophy.
You could see through the entire second leg against Madrid how much Gigi wants this title. I don't think you could find a single football fan on the planet who would say he doesn't deserve it. Our players want it so badly but also understand how strong a possibility we have of winning it. The balance of hunger and experience in our team is perfect. I think we're going to do it.

- - - Updated - - -

Yup, again we have the perfect mixture of youthful hunger for success and experienced old heads. Saying that, many of our old heads haven't won the CL as a main starter so they also have the same hunger.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)