[CL] Real Madrid 1-1 JUVENTUS (May 13th, 2015) (7 Viewers)

MOM

• Juventus

• Juventus

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rabbit

Secure The Bag
Jun 8, 2010
WΏΏdy?;4932501 said:
I knew we were going to get through madrid, but now that i realise we are in the final of CL i still cannot believe it. Hasnt sunk in yet.
This. It feels like I'm in a dream. Are we in the champions league final? Can we actually do the treble?!?111

Nov 17, 2012
I love each and everyone of you guys.

Badass, RUS, Cronios, napoleonic...everyone! Were nearly there guys, what a $#@!ing journey this is. Surreal
Just a shame I didn't know this forum existed before I found it due to some guy linking heaps of GIFs and live game pics on another site I used to frequent... I think it was around the time when Quag re-emerged into the team after his stellar goals against Chelsea and Chievo. Still, I'm bursting with pride to share this kinda love and passion for a club as magnificent as Juventus. :rab:

Aug 26, 2014
HI all, I am a Juve fan. In 2006, I became Chelsea supporter then Man u then Real and then Barca.
Now, I think I will be back to supporting Juve but will make my decision after the finals.
i wouldn't call you a Juve fan and you are going to make your decision after the finals HAHAHAH such loyalty you must celebrate a CL trophy every year :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)