[CL] Real Madrid 1-1 JUVENTUS (May 13th, 2015) (7 Viewers)

MOM

• Juventus

• Juventus

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Just wanna do a quick shout out. I have been in this forum even before we went to Serie B. I was under another name, TPAIN, and was a very popular member as well. Which I still am now. This is the moment where we should put our differences aside and just love each other for being a bianconero. We've came a long way. Tears worthy. Forza llorente
:lol: :lol:
Im Canadian as well and wore a Juve shirt to my university a few years ago and someone asked if I was a hockey ref. I was sad.
:lol:

Héééééééé ANDIAMO A BERLINO !!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
Fino Alla Fine!!!

Man, I want to see what the media will bring up this time with the Evra-Chiello vs Suarez reunion..

Tevez vs Messi, Tevez will want to show his pride, totally different upbringing, and then we have the Pirlo vs Xavi debate. Man, I hope we have Del Piero in the stands watching and celebrate with Nedved in Berlin, and then Buffon brings the cup to the stands ohh mann..

BONSMOTS

Jul 14, 2006
Reading every after-match posts, tears in eyes and the feelings of us back on top and the Juventini family are just undescribable and unreal...Love you all! Forza Juve!

Btw, UCL matches usually starts at 2:45am Hong Kong time, but I am grateful for being with the team the whole night (morning).

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I love each and everyone of you guys.

Badass, RUS, Cronios, napoleonic...everyone! Were nearly there guys, what a fucking journey this is. Surreal

- - - Updated - - -

Just wanna do a quick shout out. I have been in this forum even before we went to Serie B. I was under another name, TPAIN, and was a very popular member as well. Which I still am now. This is the moment where we should put our differences aside and just love each other for being a bianconero. We've came a long way. Tears worthy. Forza llorente
I remember your raps :rofl:

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
funniest thing from yesterday was that epl fans were screaming 'fuck platini' when Real went out not knowing that platini is actually a juve legend :lol:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Why have non of the English pundits given us any credit? All I hear is Madrid were bad etc etc.
I sensed a begrudging amount of respect for us, but having said that Real Madrid do deserve criticism for their fragmented performances, just relying on individuals. The funny thing is that in quite a bit of our technical play I don't think we played particularly well, but that is what pressure can do (some also suffered with the conditions).

Pressure is off a little bit in the final. The pressure to win is there, but it's just one game and we go in as underdogs once again, which seems to bring a reaction.

I have that feeling or togetherness I had watching Italy in 2006, it's almost too much that the final is in the same stadium.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
SKY were shameful last night too.

- - - Updated - - -

Last year everyone in the footballing world stood up for AM saying how amazing they were etc, but we've really not been given any credit, yet our defence is superior as is our attacking play

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)