[CL] Real Madrid 1-1 JUVENTUS (May 13th, 2015) (1 Viewer)

MOM

• Juventus

• Juventus

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I've been talking about treble since the beginning of the season, being stupidly overly optimistic and mainly spiteful about Conte's departure, and now that we are two victories away from accomplishing this historic feat, I can hardly believe it. It feels surreal and it's such a damn shame I can't celebrate with any of you, all you guys in Europe should really take advantage of this, meet up and watch the game together at a pub or something, we made it big guys. :touched:

- - - Updated - - -

And take a couple shots for the bogans/third world residents/etc that can't make it

Juve-Boner

May 6, 2012
Congratulations to all juventinis out there! THIS IS SO FUCKING HUGE, ITS BEEN A LONG 12 YEARS, BUT NOW WE`RE HERE! BERLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINt

Real Madrid is undoubtedly juves biggest bitch in European football, IT FEELS SO FUCKING GOOOOOOD

I have followed this forum for many years, and my god a good deal of you guys are fucking pussies. WE ARE JUVE, WE HAVE COME TO STAY AND SLAY.

Lets all enjoy the victory, but not forget this isn't over yet. Barcelona will be a different kind of monster we have to slay, AGAIN.

Forza JUVE FINO ALLA FINE

:scarf::scarf::scarf:

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Congratulations to all juventinis out there! THIS IS SO FUCKING HUGE, ITS BEEN A LONG 12 YEARS, BUT NOW WE`RE HERE! BERLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINt

Real Madrid is undoubtedly juves biggest bitch in European football, IT FEELS SO FUCKING GOOOOOOD

I have followed this forum for many years, and my god a good deal of you guys are fucking pussies. WE ARE JUVE, WE HAVE COME TO STAY AND SLAY.

Lets all enjoy the victory, but not forget this isn't over yet. Barcelona will be a different kind of monster we have to slay, AGAIN.

Forza JUVE FINO ALLA FINE

:scarf::scarf::scarf:
Another Voller account :lol:

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
We've come a long way boys. :flag1:
Yeah ..Congrats for every one ...what an amazing run .....especially who believed in the team supporting them every single match in Seria B setting alone in the home or cafe ...tell we reach to this point ...Waw 10 years ...i gotta bring ma drink now :wine::rock::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::mark::sergio::sergio::sergio::cry::cry::cry::cry::baggio::baggio::baggio::baggio::baggio::allegri:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)