[CL] Real Madrid 1-1 JUVENTUS (May 13th, 2015) (3 Viewers)

MOM

• Juventus

• Juventus

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
What a fucking day.

Everything has been said and done.

IM so proud of the guys...and us fans. Really.

Now is time to go gung ho against those freaks of barcelona. We cant stop now...we have to believe,

Nov 17, 2012

I thought we could both win the treble?? Oh my God I hope we beat Lazio... It is a shame we didn't win it for ADP back in 11/12, we should've won that game, but as usual Conte pussied out of a cup competition, Euromaxxx will hopefully see us through!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: :lol::lol::tup::lol::lol:

+1
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to piotrr again.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLL :lol::lol::rofl::rofl:

:agree::tup::D

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
read milan forum, most of them supporting us.

we become the hope of seria a, it will not be to long to see merda fanst saying forza juve
Frankly speaking we don't need merda fans to support us.They will need another Callciopolli in order to compete with us ever.

- - - Updated - - -

the only down side of this match was that $#@!y madrid ball boy, i wish Evra karate chopped his ass
Just imagine how he is on fire now for delaying the time when they lose.Motherfucker.

- - - Updated - - -

delpierofan82

Apr 24, 2005
Congrats Guys!!! Andiamo a berlino!!! just like in WC2006 and really hoping to win the final in berlin again

:theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag:

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
It's hard to tell what it means to be back on top in Europe. We should make that a casual thing. I still think that Real is absolutely stacked with so much talented players, but we have a better team. We suffered, we were kicked, we were ridiculed by some ball kid. They didn't broke us and in the end they suffered.

Let's not forget that in the final we are 11 vs 11.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)