[CL] Real Madrid 1-1 JUVENTUS (May 13th, 2015) (7 Viewers)

MOM

• Juventus

• Juventus

Results are only viewable after voting.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Just before Morata scored the goal i could hear some Juve fans singing our new song that goes "sono un ultras bianconero" that just goes to show how good our fans were tonight. Even though we were losing the tie and going out with that score line they kept believing. I seen a lot of people make really negative comments on here at half time and that really upset me.

Our fucking slogan read "fino all fine" that means until the end dont ever forget that guys.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Our fans :touched:

Real Madrid fans might lift their salty vaginas when the team is playing good. And shut up or whistle players when they are not.

Our fans go to fucking Bernabeu and shout the team forward when losing 1-0 and every pathetic analyst considering juventus was out

But we are juventus, and out Ultra's know what we stand for.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Our fans :touched:

Real Madrid fans might lift their salty vaginas when the team is playing good. And shut up or whistle players when they are not.

Our fans go to fucking Bernabeu and shout the team forward when losing 1-0 and every pathetic analyst considering juventus was out

But we are juventus, and out Ultra's know what we stand for.
They did good throughout the whole game.
I lost spirit at half time.

- - - Updated - - -

The rest of what? :D

If we are somehow able to get tickets, I'm up for it. :D Not going to Berlin without though. :p
Of course we do. None of us are getting any tickets.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)