[CL] Real Madrid 1-1 JUVENTUS (May 13th, 2015) (6 Viewers)

MOM

• Juventus

• Juventus

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
And another thing, as a lifelong chess-fan I can still follow Magnus Carlsen now. If we'd been eliminated, I would've been done with him (he's a Real-fan).

bongraider

Feb 6, 2012
if I were one of the Juve players after we made it 1-1 i would have given the ball boy the ball back over and over again

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know what is sexier, the scoreline or that ass?

- - - Updated - - -

you dont. you $#@!ing party and call sick into work tomorrow
F yeah if i had some juventini to party with. everyone here is into Real MAdrid, Barca, EPL type shit. i just had a long round with my girlfriend, i woke her up with mine up hers and i still can't sleep. shes got an ass like that photo up top.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
F yeah if i had some juventini to party with. everyone here is into Real MAdrid, Barca, EPL type shit. i just had a long round with my girlfriend, i woke her up with mine up hers and i still can't sleep. shes got an ass like that photo up top.
I hope you will watch the final with someone who will appreciate it.

Can't fucking wait to have a bbq some beers and watch the final with my Juventino friend and his family now :)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Class act from Real fans to applaud for Pirlo after a poor game from him and at a time they were losing a CL semifinal. They have infinitely more class than those Catalan peasants.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Just got home from work and haven't been this happy in a long time.

$#@! i had to go to the bathroom at work so i could scream at the top of my lungs and celebrate kicking the $#@! out of whatever was in the way. We're in a final again, still can't believe it.

Congrats to all our players, Congrats to Euromaxx and most important of all; congrats to the Tuz. I $#@!ing love this team and i $#@!ing love this place.

NOW LET'S $#@!ING $#@! THOSE BLAUGRANA GIRLS!
:tup: man everytime I read each members reaction it spurs off a strong touched feeling, this is getting too much but at the same time can't say it enough love you all. :touched: we are one WE ARE JUVE.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)