[CL] Real Madrid 1-1 JUVENTUS (May 13th, 2015) (7 Viewers)

MOM

• Juventus

• Juventus

Results are only viewable after voting.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Varane is quick and they don't get enough balls.Lich sucks.Also Chiello was a bit sloppy at the moments.
The forwards were still too static.

What I didn't understand was that Juve kept playing balls to Morata who had Ramos at his back. That's the situation Ramos wants.

The balls forward should have been in front of Varane or beyond Ramos to try and take advantage of their weaknesses.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I feel the need to point out when 98% of the forum was allready accepting the 1-0 and waiting for more goals to come, and accept the penalty

Seven called it a bullshit penalty and believed juventus would keep itself up. Linebreak and PostIronic aswel, (cant see much else as a spectator)

Good to know some people didnt forget we are juventus. If there is ONE team in the world that really doesnt roll over that quickly, that shows mental resistance, its fucking juventus.

:tup: for reminding them
I think the post calciopoli years have broken people and now they're scared to put themselves out there and say they believe. It is of course a coward's attitude, because you protect your heart expecting it to be broken. I say fuck that, I believe we will beat Barcelona and take what is rightfully ours.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

What I didn't understand was that Juve kept playing balls to Morata who had Ramos at his back. That's the situation Ramos wants.

The balls forward should have been in front of Varane or beyond Ramos to try and take advantage of their weaknesses.

In all fairness we were much poorer going forward than I expected.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012

I think that was done by intention for Ramos.Because Morata is quicker and had way better technique than Ramos.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)