[CL] Real Madrid 1-1 JUVENTUS (May 13th, 2015) (38 Viewers)

MOM

• Juventus

• Juventus

Results are only viewable after voting.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I know what you mean.

Once Bale had his shot that went just past the post, I concluded Real could probably play all day and not score because it was all going Juve's way.
The funny thing is that back in January I saw lots of teams that might have more potential, but it somehow felt as if it could be our year. Now that all of this has happened, I just don't see us losing. I know they have those three freaks, but I am fairly sure we are going to win anyway.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
True about midfield.Yes they had chances but Marchisio and Pogba chances were so easy to score.Also I really doubt that we will get a penalty like they do .Vidal's tackle after the penalty was a more deserved penalty than the penalty .Pogba need time to get in shape although he assist the goal.And Marchisio was nowhere.Vidal was a beast.And Pirlo was pretty solid.
Vidal was okay but wasteful in possession.

Pirlo was okay.

Marchisio was quiet, but that just means he doesn't do anything positive - he still doesn't harm the team.

Pogba did all that could be expected of him in the circumstances, but he can't have been at more than 60%.

The more I think about it, the more I think the forwards were the bigger problem. They offered virtually nothing prior to Morata scoring.

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,528
    I knew you'd win it too easily. Wanted to make it interesting. You are MOM in all our hearts though.
    :heartbrokenlikeabitch:

- - - Updated - - -

Vidal was okay but wasteful in possession.

Pirlo was okay.

Marchisio had a bad game, but that just means he doesn't do anything positive - he still doesn't harm the team.

Pogba did all that could be expected of him in the circumstances, but he can't have been at more than 60%.

The more I think about it, the more I think the forwards were the bigger problem. They offered virtually nothing prior to Morata scoring.
    @Klin

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    I just don't want to be the Atletico/Dortmund of years past. We are better though.
    We are Juventus. Barcelona are scared shitless. They see an incredibly tough mature Italian side that has shown to be resilient, not scared to have possession themselves and has two attackers that can score out of nothing. They will not be confident.

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007
    We are Juventus. Barcelona are scared shitless. They see an incredibly tough mature Italian side that has shown to be resilient, not scared to have possession themselves and has two attackers that can score out of nothing. They will not be confident.
    :tup: Forza Juve

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,537
    If this is what the forum is like after advancing to final what will the forum be like if we win?

I personally nominate another "night of a 1000 mods" if we win
    @Mark @Salvo @Red @Marty @gray
    @X @Iceman
    @Ze Tahir @Azzurri7 @JuveJay @Hustini

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    The funny thing is that back in January I saw lots of teams that might have more potential, but it somehow felt as if it could be our year. Now that all of this has happened, I just don't see us losing. I know they have those three freaks, but I am fairly sure we are going to win anyway.
    Juve's performance away to BVB was a thing of beauty.

Once I saw that, I thought Juve were back to a point when they had a chance to beat anyone.

Can't claim to have been thinking far enough ahead to contemplate them winning the thing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)