[CL] Real Madrid 1-1 JUVENTUS (May 13th, 2015) (1 Viewer)

MOM

• Juventus

• Juventus

Results are only viewable after voting.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Also big thank u to MONKEY BOY

How awful was he tonight :lol:
C'mon, let's show some respect to our worthy opponent ............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ Or not, hahahaha

Buy on AliExpress.com

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Vidal was okay but wasteful in possession.

Pirlo was okay.

Marchisio was quiet, but that just means he doesn't do anything positive - he still doesn't harm the team.

Pogba did all that could be expected of him in the circumstances, but he can't have been at more than 60%.

The more I think about it, the more I think the forwards were the bigger problem. They offered virtually nothing prior to Morata scoring.
Varane is quick and they don't get enough balls.Lich sucks.Also Chiello was a bit sloppy at the moments.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
We are Juventus. Barcelona are scared shitless. They see an incredibly tough mature Italian side that has shown to be resilient, not scared to have possession themselves and has two attackers that can score out of nothing. They will not be confident.
I feel the need to point out when 98% of the forum was allready accepting the 1-0 and waiting for more goals to come, and accept the penalty

Seven called it a bullshit penalty and believed juventus would keep itself up. Linebreak and PostIronic aswel, (cant see much else as a spectator)

Good to know some people didnt forget we are juventus. If there is ONE team in the world that really doesnt roll over that quickly, that shows mental resistance, its fucking juventus.

:tup: for reminding them

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I like that we're facing the evil supervillain too. After 6 years of this Barcelona bullshit, my team can bury them. Awesome.

FlavioJuve

Jun 6, 2007
Wow.

Just fucking amazing to be back in the finals again. Although we didn't reach our normal standard looking at each individual, as a team we deserve every inch of it. So hard fought, so extremely Italian, the way we did it. I'm so fucking proud!
This already feels like such a big win. Let's show these other pussies from Spain what is what!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)