[CL] Real Madrid 1-1 JUVENTUS (May 13th, 2015) (7 Viewers)

MOM

• Juventus

• Juventus

Results are only viewable after voting.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
I agree. Though I wonder if Max will feed Pirlo to Suarez, Neymar, and Messi.
I think he will start Pirlo. To be honest, I can't see any of the Barca players closing him down consistently for 90 minutes so he'll get time on the ball. The danger will obviously be if he gets isolated against any of the three you mentioned on a counter attack.

Who knows though, Max could pull something out of his sleeve that none of us see coming.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Man, we have so much momentum going for us. There is no way Barcelona will beat us in the final. This trophy has Juventus written all over it.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Nie wiem kto, ale jakiś typ w canal + studio mówił że Juve awansuje w przerwie, nie widziałeś? Myślałem że go pojebało ale teraz chce wiedziaec kto to :lol:

Watched the game with 4 Real fans, laughing at me @ half time. :touched:
oglądałem na tvp to nie wiem :D

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Man, we have so much momentum going for us. There is no way Barcelona will beat us in the final. This trophy has Juventus written all over it.
I know what you mean.

Once Bale had his shot that went just past the post, I concluded Real could probably play all day and not score because it was all going Juve's way.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Well that was a fairly mixed performance from Juve.

They started fine and got into the game, but then got careless in possession and Real's goal was coming for about five mins before it arrived because Juve kept giving the ball away and invited attack after attack. The defence did well to limit Real to the few chances they had because the rest of the team was not functioning properly.

At the start of the second half, the midfield started to do better, but Tevez and Morata were then failing to keep the ball and that made it hard for Juve to do anything. The midfield still wasn't in control in the way they ought to have been, but the defence kept Juve in it.

Then the goal happened.

Real managed a brief flurry after the goal, but they had put a lot into the first half and it was clearly very hard work playing in the heat, so it was hard for them to really build momentum and severe pressure. Most of the time they were just knocking crosses in that Juve dealt with comfortably, particularly once Juve went to 3-5-2.

As Real pushed, Juve should have scored to finish it.

Juve's midfield really didn't control the game the way they should have. They got drawn too wide and ended up playing Real's game, where they should have had the strength in that area to impose themselves and play the game they wanted to. It didn't help that the forwards offered nothing for so much of the game so Real were able to get pressure on Juve's midfield in a way they shouldn't have been able to do without taking more risks.

So Juve did a hell of a lot wrong in the game, but they got some luck when they needed it, so got away with a fairly indifferent performance.

Anyway, congrats, abdy. :malt:
True about midfield.Yes they had chances but Marchisio and Pogba chances were so easy to score.Also I really doubt that we will get a penalty like they do .Vidal's tackle after the penalty was a more deserved penalty than the penalty .Pogba need time to get in shape although he assist the goal.And Marchisio was nowhere.Vidal was a beast.And Pirlo was pretty solid.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)