[CL] Real Madrid 1-1 JUVENTUS (May 13th, 2015) (8 Viewers)

MOM

• Juventus

• Juventus

Results are only viewable after voting.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I think it has to be 4-3-1-2 in the final. 3-5-2 would end up being a pure 5-3-2 because you can't leave yourself 3 versus 3 at the back (unless you're Pep apparently). We'd be 3 v 3 in the midfield too, and be left with no one to close down their full backs.

With 4-3-1-2, you'd have 4 vs 3 at the back and we'd have the extra man in midfield.
I agree. Though I wonder if Max will feed Pirlo to Suarez, Neymar, and Messi.

Buy on AliExpress.com

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
12 long fucking years, TWELVE!

From Berlin to B, from B to Berlin as our legend said, i can't describe how happy i am. We waited so long for this moment and did it against all the odds. Congratulations to all members here. I must say i was depressed after the 1st half and i thought it's over... But somehow we managed to pull that off. What a night!!!!

FUCKEN LOVE YOU ALL!!

FORZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
te wszystkie lata upokorzeń. :touched: no ryczałem jak gówniarz :lol:.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
:boh:

Remember this game?

Allegri played Barca perfectly, even with the shit Milan team he had at his disposal at the time.
Yeah, hopefully we can re-create this. Chiellini worries me, if its a sprint to the ball im not worried but its those little passes in tight that he often gets clumsy with and fouls.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
te wszystkie lata upokorzeń. :touched: no ryczałem jak gówniarz :lol:.
Nie wiem kto, ale jakiś typ w canal + studio mówił że Juve awansuje w przerwie, nie widziałeś? Myślałem że go pojebało ale teraz chce wiedziaec kto to :lol:

Watched the game with 4 Real fans, laughing at me @ half time. :touched:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)