[CL] Real Madrid 1-1 JUVENTUS (May 13th, 2015) (7 Viewers)

MOM

• Juventus

• Juventus

Results are only viewable after voting.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Whatever happens on June 6th, I'll be a nervous wreck. I can't think about losing the final, there is only one outcome now, we got this.
I wish I could think like that. Im scared. Barca actually scare me. I need to stop bitching out.

Chiello and Evra vs Suarez.

In saying that. Whatever happens I will be proud of this team.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Also @DelPiero84,love u bro.We've had some heated convos in the past and even went personal at times,but its time to patch up.U were spot on and kudos.No hard feelings bro.Lets enjoy this victory!

kamyar zz5

Jul 9, 2014
damnnnnnnnnnnn,i started sweating 15 minutes before the match and it just doesn't stop!!!

i cantt fuckin believe it,im fighting so hard not to cry but i'll give up soon!!!!

ANNNNDDDDD,it's 2 am and i'm fuckin callin every one i knowq to find some alcoholic shit,im already drunk bud i wontt stop till i get super drunk and go to hospital because of overdose!!!!

forza juveeeeeeee!!!!!!!

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
I wish I could think like that. Im scared. Barca actually scare me. I need to stop bitching out.

Chiello and Evra vs Suarez.

In saying that. Whatever happens I will be proud of this team.
I'll be honest, those tricky fuckers Barca have up top seem damn near unstoppable, and that's without even singling out the damn supermidget. We just have to fucking win it now. I'm so proud of this side, showing all these fuckers what's up. So many games where the so called experts don't give us a chance, fuck them all. Watching this side makes me so happy Juve are my team. Dat grinta, dat teamwork. :touched:

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
One of those nights that remind you why you love this club so much.

Never had ballerinas on the pitch, never gave up, 11 players breathing as one, masterful defending and running until death.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Alessandro Del Piero
@delpieroale
9 minutes ago
From Berlin to Serie B, from Serie B to Berlin: Fantastic guys! @juventusfcen #ADP10 #RealJuve #UCL Ale
OMG Alex ...........:touched: :touched: :touched: :touched: :touched:
Now drop everything at the club and work on Pogba's fitness.
This!
:touched: !!!

:flag1: :flag1: :flag1:

:mark:
THIS TEAM OMG I JUST LOVE THIS TEAM SO MUCH!!

:touched: :touched: :touched: :touched:

:heart: :heart: :heart:

Forza Juve!!

Fino alla Fine Forza Juventus!!!

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Also @DelPiero84,love u bro.We've had some heated convos in the past and even went personal at times,but its time to patch up.U were spot on and kudos.No hard feelings bro.Lets enjoy this victory!
:tup:

We've all had our arguments over time. I remember jokingly calling you fake fan over arguments about how good our side was during Europa League last year. :lol:

Fuck me, I've had silly little arguments with half the forum over mostly silly little differences in opinion.

But I love you all today. All you Juve fans are awesome. We're back at the very top. One more game to go! :weee:

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I'll be honest, those tricky fuckers Barca have up top seem damn near unstoppable, and that's without even singling out the damn supermidget. We just have to fucking win it now. I'm so proud of this side, showing all these fuckers what's up. So many games where the so called experts don't give us a chance, fuck them all. Watching this side makes me so happy Juve are my team. Dat grinta, dat teamwork. :touched:
We need to play the perfect game.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Morata:

“The situation was difficult for me. I didn’t celebrate, I just did my job, I am a Juve player and didn’t deserve the jeers [when I was subbed].

“I dedicate the goal to my family, my girlfriend and my fans who are always with me. Also to my agent, who was tough last summer.”
and I dedicate my love for you morata :heart:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)