[CL] Real Madrid 1-1 JUVENTUS (May 13th, 2015) (2 Viewers)

MOM

• Juventus

• Juventus

Results are only viewable after voting.
Dec 24, 2012
Fucking hell, I haven't been able to sleep the past week, just twist and turn every night thinking about the goddam match and the goddam final and when I do sleep it's all dreams about Juve winning and Pogba saying he'll be a one-club man with us

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Am I the only one that thinks that even with his slowness and lack of defensive abilities, Pirlo would do a great job on the pitch in terms of calming the team down and giving them a reassuring confidence of a legend being in the trenches with them?
Let's see how well he calms us down when he gives our 2 CBs a 2 v 2 situation to deal with against Ronaldo and Benzema when he fucks up

I would not risk him. He CAN absolutely produce a moment of genius. There's a decent chance he will. But i'd say he's guaranteed to be a liability on several occasions. And how many free kicks from a good distance will we really get against Madrid on their own turf.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Let's see how well he calms us down when he gives our 2 CBs a 2 v 2 situation to deal with against Ronaldo and Benzema when he $#@!s up

I would not risk him. He CAN absolutely produce a moment of genius. There's a decent chance he will. But i'd say he's guaranteed to be a liability on several occasions. And how many free kicks from a good distance will we really get against Madrid on their own turf.
If Euromaxx says Pirla plays then Pirla plays Okay!

Mar 10, 2009
so how much extra time do you think Uefa will give Real Madrid?They gave them 5 minutes extra to score in the final last year.

- - - Updated - - -

$#@!ing hell, I haven't been able to sleep the past week, just twist and turn every night thinking about the goddam match and the goddam final and when I do sleep it's all dreams about Juve winning and Pogba saying he'll be a one-club man with us

same lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)