[CL] Real Madrid 1-1 JUVENTUS (May 13th, 2015) (11 Viewers)

MOM

• Juventus

• Juventus

Results are only viewable after voting.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Let's do this. 2-1 isn't a huge advantage but we can make it work.

Pogba to add to our advantage in the midfield as well.

Jul 20, 2012
I rather Juve attack/counterattack against Kroos, I think he's quite irresponsible while defending. That said I haven't seen or know a lot of Illaramendi.
Illara is horrible, very aggressive and iusually alot off fouling. He was supposed to be xabi alonsos replacement, but we can see how thay turned out

- - - Updated - - -

AJ thread banned.
Dude i said we were getting dybala, we are getting him. Now i said we gonna win the treble, SO WE FUCKING WINNING THE TREBLE.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Dude i said we were getting dybala, we are getting him. Now i said we gonna win the treble, SO WE FUCKING WINNING THE TREBLE.
Easy there Bambi, we winning the Treble alright, but not because you say so. It's because of the wholy holy trinity of hustini thread starting, pirlo's pubes' avatar and EuroMaxx...you ain't done shit.

- - - Updated - - -

u just a cheap double

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Illara is horrible, very aggressive and iusually alot off fouling. He was supposed to be xabi alonsos replacement, but we can see how thay turned out

- - - Updated - - -

if not you're GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jul 20, 2012
Easy there Bambi, we winning the Treble alright, but not because you say so. It's because of the wholy holy trinity of hustini thread starting, pirlo's pubes' avatar and EuroMaxx...you ain't done $#@!.

- - - Updated - - -

u just a cheap double
Listen bub, it aint just those things

- - - Updated - - -

if not you're GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love you

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Usually when shit players have to step in they end up going beast mode against Juve so against my better judgement I will say this

Illaramaiallojihjd is a load of shit, not worth 1/3rd of the price they paid for him. Says it all when a CB who's been shit in midfield on many occasions is trusted ahead of him. Ramos has his worst ever full 90 min game against us BUT he's usually crap at CM regardless. Illa sucks phat nuts.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)