[CL] Olympiacos 1-0 JUVENTUS (October 22nd 2014) (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
As opposed to Dortmund? At this rate, they may not even qualify for the CL next season.
Well, balance is also required.
Both ends suck. Is not good to be dominating crappy serie A and choking in europe... but is also bad to be doing good in the CL and missing the next years edition (unless maybe you win the whole thing, but still missing CL one year is too much for a top team).

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
He is afraid to change a "winning" formation. Thats why.
I dont know if he is being pressured by the boad to continue the conte plan for this season...or that he is afraid of backlash in case the results start to go wrong in italy with a new formation.

At this point, im starting to believe he just wants to survive this season and win serie A, trying to secure his spot for next season and have a bigger say in the mercato perhaps?.

Anyways, is bad how you look at it.
It's always next summer with you guys.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Naa, i have little hope that anything will change unless we start losing hardcore and i dont wan that.... but at the same time i dont want hmi to continue with the 352

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
As opposed to Dortmund? At this rate, they may not even qualify for the CL next season.
Dortmund know the competition in the bundesliga for spots 2,3,4 will crumble later in the season and that Bayern are unreachable IMO. It makes sense for them to keep reaching later stages of the competition for their financial model.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I agree with u 100%, he even said himself he was surprised to get the call from Juve in his first interview as coach. He obviously has a lot to lose if things go wrong at Juve so he is trying to play it safe by doing mostly what Conte did. That in itself is the sign of a poor coach who lacks balls to change things around when it's obvious these tactics needed changing for a long time and he is still ignoring them.
This comment. :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Problem is our team sucks. And we think we have a great team because we scored 102 points in $#@!ty league like Serie A. The team sucks, and the sooner you admit this, the lesser the expectation would be and the lesser the pain will be.
heheehe

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Was this the one were fucking Ogbonna walked back in our time of need and done fuck all? I know he done it recently but for some reason my brain is telling me this was the origin.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I don't want to offend anyone personally but Juventus are the disgrace of Italy. You blame anyone but yourselves. How do you expect to improve when you always blame others? Milan was like 12th in the league and they still made it past a harder group than yours. Napoli beat all of Dortmund, Marseille, and Arsenal at home in their 1st year in CL.

The problem is that your team plays slow, lethargic, disgusting football that is made to win 1-0 with ref help. When you realize Lichtsteiner and Asamoah aren't Ronaldo and Bale maybe you can make some progress.

You can blame Roma all you want, but Roma destroyed CSKA 5-1, something you would NEVER in a lifetime do with this 3-5-2 $#@!, and went head to head with Man City away. All Roma has to do is park the bus next game like CSKA did vs Bayern, and they are set. They simply made a mistake by trying to attack Bayern just like Barca did a while back. But at least they have the wingers to counterattack. You dont.
This comment. :rofl:

Who's this guy a fan of anyways? Coming to a Juventus forum and calling us the disgrace of Italy... :sergio:

- - - Updated - - -
Was this the one were $#@!ing Ogbonna walked back in our time of need and done $#@! all? I know he done it recently but for some reason my brain is telling me this was the origin.
No 5: Mr Ogbonna is jogging

This. Ogbonna, fucking us over with his laziness since 2013... :lol:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Btw, if my memory serves me right, this game was the last straw of the 352 by default in europe.

After this game, allegri wnet morata tevez in 4312 at home and the rest is history :touched:

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
This comment. :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

heheehe
What was wrong with my comment? Allegri was using a losing formation and our team looked like it was on the verge of elimination from the CL playing bad football.

If he didn't change the formation there was a good chance that we may not have qualified from the group stages and went into the EL as our performances with the 3-5-2 were a disaster.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Btw, if my memory serves me right, this game was the last straw of the 352 by default in europe.

After this game, allegri wnet morata tevez in 4312 at home and the rest is history :touched:
Yep, this was the straw that broke the camel's back, where 3-5-2 became a situational formation for us, instead of a preferred formation. Allegri. What a brilliant coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)