[CL] Olympiacos 1-0 JUVENTUS (October 22nd 2014) (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
i agree that the whole porblem isnt the 3-5-2 but something needs to change. we know the limits of the 3-5-2, why not experiment with something else. we have nothing to lose and everything to gain

also teams playing with an extra mid or an etxra attacker are more likelky to create chances or score than teams playing with an extra cb. its just common sense

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Yeah he should be fine at LB

We all know he's useless in advanced wide positions, so I see no harm in playing him at LB at this point as his CM days are long gone.
Yup. He wil never see the light in that position ever again in Juventus. At the very least not constantly. But he is too useful and strong to be benched.
i agree that the whole porblem isnt the 3-5-2 but something needs to change. we know the limits of the 3-5-2, why not experiment with something else. we have nothing to lose and everything to gain
Yes, the problems are a lot at the same time. Its just not a matter of "Buy Shaquile" or "fuk 352!" or "mentality" or "Fire Allegri"...but ALL at the same time.
We need to fix all thatt shid, but from the meantime, we can start from ditching the 352 and Pirlo, trying another more offensive formation and exploiting or wings

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I love how we can all see what the problems are with this team in Europe, but our coaches and management can't. Some really good posts in this thread.

It just annoys the shit out of me that we just know we will see the same shit again and again when playing in Europe. There needs to be a drastic change.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I love how we can all see what the problems are with this team in Europe, but our coaches and management can't. Some really good posts in this thread.

It just annoys the shit out of me that we just know we will see the same shit again and again when playing in Europe. There needs to be a drastic change.
I just really don't get it.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I don't want to offend anyone personally but Juventus are the disgrace of Italy. You blame anyone but yourselves. How do you expect to improve when you always blame others? Milan was like 12th in the league and they still made it past a harder group than yours. Napoli beat all of Dortmund, Marseille, and Arsenal at home in their 1st year in CL.

The problem is that your team plays slow, lethargic, disgusting football that is made to win 1-0 with ref help. When you realize Lichtsteiner and Asamoah aren't Ronaldo and Bale maybe you can make some progress.

You can blame Roma all you want, but Roma destroyed CSKA 5-1, something you would NEVER in a lifetime do with this 3-5-2 shit, and went head to head with Man City away. All Roma has to do is park the bus next game like CSKA did vs Bayern, and they are set. They simply made a mistake by trying to attack Bayern just like Barca did a while back. But at least they have the wingers to counterattack. You dont.
I think thats what everyone is saying here. We are not blaming anyone, as this team is ridiculosly wrong on so many levels for everyone to see.

The attitude of Roma after the Juve game is shameful, so dont try to defend it, but i have to admit that at least your team knows how to attack, unlike us. Ill give you that
:sergio:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I just really don't get it.
I really do think it's the Italian mentality. Most Italian coaches are still stuck in the 1990s. And also, we show way too much respect for average teams as well. I can't see it changing any time soon either.

- - - Updated - - -

Amauri & Molinaro scored today in the EL for Torino. Man, aint that salty. :lol:
Juventus LEGENDS.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
It's so fitting that two of our most despised players score a goal that keeps a shitty Torino in Europe another day while we sit and twist on our own thumbs after yesterday. Damn it :lol:

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
We essentially have a team of defenders and workhorses, and use a system that further limits our already disgracefully limited creative force.
Which is why we need to play at a much faster pace if we are to put teams in a difficult position.

But of course we believe it's still the 90s and slow motion football creates goals because we think we have a water tight defence!

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I don't want to offend anyone personally but Juventus are the disgrace of Italy. You blame anyone but yourselves. How do you expect to improve when you always blame others? Milan was like 12th in the league and they still made it past a harder group than yours. Napoli beat all of Dortmund, Marseille, and Arsenal at home in their 1st year in CL.

The problem is that your team plays slow, lethargic, disgusting football that is made to win 1-0 with ref help. When you realize Lichtsteiner and Asamoah aren't Ronaldo and Bale maybe you can make some progress.

You can blame Roma all you want, but Roma destroyed CSKA 5-1, something you would NEVER in a lifetime do with this 3-5-2 shit, and went head to head with Man City away. All Roma has to do is park the bus next game like CSKA did vs Bayern, and they are set. They simply made a mistake by trying to attack Bayern just like Barca did a while back. But at least they have the wingers to counterattack. You dont.
you know, half of all of your posts make some sense.. but the other half is shit. i cant decide if ur actually a person with purpose, or just an ignorant fuckwit. i think its more of the latter. you know, your kind of people sicken me. and i truly mean that. on one hand, your a kind and caring person with morals and values, smiling to strangers and helping old ladys cross the street. on the other hand when your back is turned you become a lying, cheating, stealing criminal whos only intentions is to take and take from anybody and everybody. even worse is that your an asshole. ill bet top dollar that you've spit in peoples food who have been nothing but nice to you. and thats the difference. but go ahead. keep doing what u do because i happen to believe in karma.. and boy is it a bitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)