[CL] Olympiacos 1-0 JUVENTUS (October 22nd 2014) (51 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I'm surprised that people are surprised.
:tup:

3-5-2 dos not suit us when chasing a result. when you are trying to tie or win, why would u play with 3 cb instead of two.

terrible everything.11 shameful players on the pitch today

shout out to morata who at least looked like he cared

Starting the game like pussy's every time we play in Europe then having to go all out attack at the end to inevitably come up short. I have lost count how many times in the last 3 years this has happened to us.

Why cant we attack from the first minute and put the opponents under pressure like all the good teams are able to do against the weaker teams?
Conte and his wondersubs in the last 10 mins withotu changing plan comes to mind. Now we have to endure Allegri who is riding on Conte´s deceiving sucess and we are stuck with a huge dong.

Go home Juve, you're drunk.

Pathetic and disgusting game in Europe once again, we are almost certainly out of the CL barring a miracle. We only started to play in the last 15 mins and of course we had to come up against Superman in goals. Too angry and annoyed to give a proper analysis, but $#@! this team and $#@! Italian football in general. We are just paper tigers, strong in a pathetic league, but found out in Europe against proper teams.

Slow motion pass > slow motion pass > slow motion pass > slow motion pass > 1% pressure applied on us > lose the ball and concede counter

Slow motion pass > slow motion pass > slow motion pass > slow motion pass > get a shyty show away that either misses by a mile or goes straight to the keeper
Summary of our gameplan before games.

Honeymoon period over?
It seems.

Even if we looked decent in the last 15 mins, you know what formation and tactics we're going to use in the next game.
Oh yes baby. The unholy 352 who is excellent against minnows in italy but sucks in europe.... wait not so effective against minnows anymore.
We will need to pay the refs in europe too it seems.

f@ck this mentality its so f@ckin' pathetic. players need to go to psychotherapist to get treated.. they don't have great sex life or something ?
No idea. Is not surprising that the only one who was really pumped up, delivered. Im talking about Morata

Last 15 minutes, we basically play 4-3-3 and threaten the entire time...

Allegri will still line up in the 3-5-2 every match hereafter and he'll wonder why we've got no attack.
THIS IS A FUKIN MYSTERY TO ME. The same applies to that wiggy loser who was coaching us before and pussyfied in every fuking game too.

Why are people saying we need to win the last 3 games when that isn't true?

First half was pathetic. Second half was much, much better. That spell of pressure in the last 20 minutes deserved a goal and hopefully the amount of chances we created there forces Allegri to realise that the 3-5-2 needs to go. FFS stop playing like little bitches and affording so much respect to opposition with inferior players. Why the $#@! do we have to go 1-0 down in European away games before we try to attack? It's $#@!ing disgraceful and a clear indication of where we're at in the Champions League. In a way it could be a blessing in disguise that we lost this. If their keeper didn't have the game of his life (which always seems to happen against us) we would've left with a point, called it a good result, and been content to play the same way next time. Fingers crossed that we learn a lesson from this.

Pirlo was awful and needs to be dropped. Vidal is also out of form. Morata was by far our most positive player and deserves to start over Llorente. Tevez wasn't at this best tonight. Lichtsteiner and Asamoah were useless in the 3-5-2. Coincidence that they offered much more when we changed formation? No. Asamoah looks capable of playing at LB. The back three were fine I guess. Buffon did his job. I liked Allegri's changes but they should've come earlier.
Get real. They will crush malmo and we will be out because we will win one, draw the other..and then lose or tie in the last crunch match like we always do.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I am mostly disappointed with Tevez. He has his good times but he proved he can't make a difference in Europe, and if you can't do well in Europe you're replaceable.

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
People creaming themselves over their GK, what a pile of rubbish.

You get what you pay for, if you don't buy clinical strikers you end up with players who miss a plethora of chances.

Would Trezeguet or Del Piero have missed them chances? Absolutely fucking not.

We have nobody to blame but ourselves.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
This is a huge setback, but we're not down and out. Everything still to play for, and we can even afford to drop 2 more points (as long as it's not against the greeks). It's gonna be difficult to go through, but I'm confident we can do it.

Anything but a win in the next match and it's over, though, so it's obviously hanging by a thread right now. But if we beat Olympiakos at home we blow the group wide open again, and we have a massive chance of going through.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
This is a huge setback, but we're not down and out. Everything still to play for, and we can even afford to drop 2 more points (as long as it's not against the greeks). It's gonna be difficult to go through, but I'm confident we can do it.

Anything but a win in the next match and it's over, though, so it's obviously hanging by a thread right now. But if we beat Olympiakos at home we blow the group wide open again, and we have a massive chance of going through.
We'll need to beat Atletico at home and worse, beat Malmo away.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
I am mostly disappointed with Tevez. He has his good times but he proved he can't make a difference in Europe, and if you can't do well in Europe you're replaceable.
Didn't see much from him tonight and he didn't score to make a difference on the scoreline. Problem with Tevez is he cant play as a lone striker so if he plays we always have to play with 2 strikers up front.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)