[CL] Olympiacos 1-0 JUVENTUS (October 22nd 2014) (52 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Would 3 win out 3 get us through? I believe we can get 9 points! We just need to stop the 352 and play Morata!
It would depend on the Greeks, they'd have to lose against Atletico, us and then let's say they get the points against Malmo that puts them on 9. We'd be on 12 IF we won the last 3, which we won't realistically the best we could hope for is 2 wins and a draw I think. Putting us on 10, they are already on 6, so if they only win one more game we'd go through.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Problem is we just do not have the players for it.

Last year we played 55+ games all in the same formation (plan a)
This year we've played all games in the same formation.

This summer we invested in players to allow us to play according to plan a

Plan b hasn't been seen for years. There a huge reward for anyone that finds him but I don't think we'll see him for a long long time
That's not ENTIRELY true. We could play Giovinco - Tevez - Pereyra or something.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
It would depend on the Greeks, they'd have to lose against Atletico, us and then let's say they get the points against Malmo that puts them on 9. We'd be on 12 IF we won the last 3, which we won't realistically the best we could hope for is 2 wins and a draw I think. Putting us on 10, they are already on 6, so if they only win one more game we'd go through.
Juventus & Italy in tournaments. Always a nail-biter! :D

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
f@ck this mentality its so f@ckin' pathetic. players need to go to psychotherapist to get treated.. they don't have great sex life or something ?

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
København 1-1 Juventus
Juventus 2-2 Galatasaray
Real 2-1 Juventus
Juventus 2-2 Real
Juventus 3-1 København
Galatasaray 1-0 Juventus
Juventus 2-0 Malmo
Atletico Madrid 1-0 Juventus
Olympiacos 1-0 Juventus

But we're a top club and it's silly to say how Atletico and Dortmund are better than us :lol2:
Wow.....
Even more worryingly we've only scored 11 goals in our last 9 CL games...

Anyone else think that that's a clear indication our tactics are too defensive??
Shame our management doesn't notice it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)