[CL] Olympiacos 1-0 JUVENTUS (October 22nd 2014) (64 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Starting the game like pussy's every time we play in Europe then having to go all out attack at the end to inevitably come up short. I have lost count how many times in the last 3 years this has happened to us.

Why cant we attack from the first minute and put the opponents under pressure like all the good teams are able to do against the weaker teams?

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Please fucking please let that be the end of the 3-5-2, please. We would have to win our final 3 to qualify which won't happen.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Go home Juve, you're drunk.

Pathetic and disgusting game in Europe once again, we are almost certainly out of the CL barring a miracle. We only started to play in the last 15 mins and of course we had to come up against Superman in goals. Too angry and annoyed to give a proper analysis, but fuck this team and fuck Italian football in general. We are just paper tigers, strong in a pathetic league, but found out in Europe against proper teams.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
We are by far the most pathetic team in Europe, forget Roma, forget City, forget everyone. This is here is the biggest pile of shit I've seen, I want them all fired sacked, terminated get them all out fack

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
4-2-3-1? Just a guess.
Imagine that. We start creating an amazing array of chances when NOT using the 352.

- - - Updated - - -

We are by far the most pathetic team in Europe, forget Roma, forget City, forget everyone. This is here is the biggest pile of shit I've seen, I want them all fired sacked, terminated get them all out fack
Calm down man.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
København 1-1 Juventus
Juventus 2-2 Galatasaray
Real 2-1 Juventus
Juventus 2-2 Real
Juventus 3-1 København
Galatasaray 1-0 Juventus
Juventus 2-0 Malmo
Atletico Madrid 1-0 Juventus
Olympiacos 1-0 Juventus

But we're a top club and it's silly to say how Atletico and Dortmund are better than us :lol2:
Zach was arguing with me that we are better than Arsenal before he got banned.

They'll annihilate us.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
København 1-1 Juventus
Juventus 2-2 Galatasaray
Real 2-1 Juventus
Juventus 2-2 Real
Juventus 3-1 København
Galatasaray 1-0 Juventus
Juventus 2-0 Malmo
Atletico Madrid 1-0 Juventus
Olympiacos 1-0 Juventus

But we're a top club and it's silly to say how Atletico and Dortmund are better than us :lol2:
We're a fucking third rate club. Period. No more delusion.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
And Olympiacos aren't average? There's no excuse for it no matter how you look at it.
:agree:

That's the worst part. Olympiacos are not even good.

We didn't even start playing until 75 minutes. You can't give teams a head start in Europe and all too often we start the game with a ridiculous mentality to sit back and respect our opponent.

enzo

May 14, 2012
Llorente does not work, Morata is too weak. Tevez alone cant fix it. Pogba can't shoot, Vidal has already left. Pirlo has aged 3 years in the last 3 months. DOOMED.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 64)