[CL] Olympiacos 1-0 JUVENTUS (October 22nd 2014) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
I highly doubt allegri will switch to a back 4 any time soon not until the 3-5-2 is sussed out by everyone we face
That happened a while ago. The Olympiacos coach already mentioend in the press conference that he knows well how we attack and defend with our 3-5-2.

It all happened when Heynckes siad "I have slept with the Old Lady". From that point on teams have understood how to disarm our 3-5-2, particularly in Europe.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
That happened a while ago. The Olympiacos coach already mentioend in the press conference that he knows well how we attack and defend with our 3-5-2.

It all happened when Heynckes siad "I have slept with the Old Lady". From that point on teams have understood how to disarm our 3-5-2, particularly in Europe.
I think is mostly because in Italy, teams are soooo poor that even when they know how to stop us..they dont have the manpower to pull their plan.

In Europe this is obviously not the case and we are on level with most teams. Obviosuly we are superior to most teams on paper..but since we SUCK so much with our 352, it even things

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
I think is mostly because in Italy, teams are soooo poor that even when they know how to stop us..they dont have the manpower to pull their plan.

In Europe this is obviously not the case and we are on level with most teams. Obviosuly we are superior to most teams on paper..but since we SUCK so much with our 352, it even things
Add to that the Italian love of conservative tactical approaches and we look no better than Pot 3 and 4 teams in the UCL.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
:D

i never thought i would read something like this about Pirlo from a guy whose avatar, nickname and signature are all related to Pirlo
Pirlo is an absolute legend who will always be amongst my favourite players of all time

However I support the club above all else, and if dropping a player to help the club is necessary then so be it. Atm Marchisio >>>>>> Pirlo.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Pirlo is an absolute legend who will always be amongst my favourite players of all time

However I support the club above all else, and if dropping a player to help the club is necessary then so be it. Atm Marchisio >>>>>> Pirlo.
Yeah that's fine, but "atm" = 2 games. I don't understand people having a meltdown at the idea of Pirlo, one of the most influential midfielders in the world on his day, starting a game ahead of Claudio Marchisio. Marchisio is in better form and I'd pick him too for this game but these over the top reactions on here are so annoying. I can understand the Llorente reactions because he really has no right starting over Morata at this point. Pirlo though? Come on.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

i agree completely. Marchisio is ahead currently form-wise, he is among our best players this season, and therefore should start. it was just funny to me how Pirlo's beard calls Pirlo a 50 year old. thats all :D

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Yeah that's fine, but "atm" = 2 games. I don't understand people having a meltdown at the idea of Pirlo, one of the most influential midfielders in the world on his day, starting a game ahead of Claudio Marchisio. Marchisio is in better form and I'd pick him too for this game but these over the top reactions on here are so annoying. I can understand the Llorente reactions because he really has no right starting over Morata at this point. Pirlo though? Come on.
Two games in a static formation with little movement upfront for his signature passes.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Buying depth is pointless if our starting XI players can play like absolute shit for a long time and still have no worry about losing their place.

Llorente needs to take a step down the pecking order.

juvechampions

Feb 27, 2006
Their cb's are slow , lack of agility and low anticipation so morata will fit better and cause bigger troubles to them along with tevez .we must be careful on the wings in the counter and mark close Domínguez as he is their better passer for the counters and general of their attack. Mitroglou is outfit general for months now but we must be careful .Their fb's are dangerous on offense but very weak on defence and take advantage.I feel that the team Know how serious is today's game and to show this on the pitch. FORZA JUVE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)