[CL] Olympiacos 1-0 JUVENTUS (October 22nd 2014) (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
A draw against Olympiakos is equalvalent to a loss. Anything less then a win is unacceptable.
Maybe if the game was in Turin. Why are fans still underestimating how tough it is to win on the road in Europe? They've already beat a superior team to juve at home.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
As long as we'll have an Italian coach, this will go on like this.

Allegri is still in Conte's shadow and he's too scared to mix things up it seems. It's getting ridiculous.
Im annoyed as fuk already. Cant stand it anymore. Not this season with players like Coman Giovinco and Morata able to go wide, and Llorente in such shid form

Allegri "I will start with a back 4 tomorrow"

:scared:
I doubt that. The 352 is too safe and too delicous to be abandoned

I highly doubt allegri will switch to a back 4 any time soon not until the 3-5-2 is sussed out by everyone we face
And this is why is annoying as fuk.

The ony way Allegri will be forced to leave his Conte zone, will be for us to get hammered time after time for a couple of games...or that we go on a worrying dry streak of goals, but no one on their sane mind would like Juventus to face this 2 situatiaions...... but the 352 will rot our other strikers while we use llorente nonstop even on badform

godammi

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Maybe if the game was in Turin. Why are fans still underestimating how tough it is to win on the road in Europe? They've already beat a superior team to juve at home.
We used to trash this team 7-0 and you think expecting a win in Athens is too much? Im not saying we should trash them but winning 1-0 is the minimum this team should meet.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Evra to start as well and I'd be convinced Allegri is reading this forum to find out what he exactly he needs to do to piss off as many people as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)