[CL] Monaco 0-2 JUVENTUS [3rd May, 2017] (1 Viewer)

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Sky report that Verratti is currently on vacation in the principality with his family and agent Donato Di Campli, and is expected to attend the Champions League match between Monaco and Juventus.

Buy on AliExpress.com

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Are you an idiot?

I'm not claiming Monaco are better than Juve or Lyon for that matter. Just not to underestimate them, because when we do, it'll be the end of us.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Are you an idiot?

I'm not claiming Monaco are better than Juve or Lyon for that matter. Just not to underestimate them, because when we do, it'll be the end of us.
Clearly you are so I'm just pointing you out cuz there's nothing worse than an idiot who doesn't know he is. Juve winnings are barely but Monaco lost doesn't count, way to go genius :tup:

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Sky report that Verratti is currently on vacation in the principality with his family and agent Donato Di Campli, and is expected to attend the Champions League match between Monaco and Juventus.
We have Pjanic, don't need him

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
If we play smart we will surely win. Just deffend well and take our chances. Their deffense is so bad that Higauin will score three goals in both matches.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)