[CL] Monaco 0-2 JUVENTUS [3rd May, 2017] (1 Viewer)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Because we don't need Licht when we have a better defender to play RB.

If anything bring Licht on in the 2nd half when players are gased out.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Please be tactical and not injury. Cuadrado is lethal vs tired players, Monaco are dead late 2nd halves.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
I'm pretty sure it's tactical. Monaco being gassed out in second halves is a very important thing, we have to exploit that.

I imagine Cuadrado not being 100% fit and entering the pitch in second half anyway. All it takes is one counter and we'll be sitting on a very nice advantage ahead of the second leg.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Makes sense, he probably wants to make sure to survive the first half when Monaco presses like crazy & then take advantage of their usual post-60 minute collapse with Cuadrado.

In any case, I trust in Allegri.

Might also be BS like Alex Sandro on the bench against Barca though

- - - Updated - - -

Fuck, I should have waited for confirmation of the formation before betting my salary on this game. Fuck.
Please tell me you didn't :lol:

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Makes sense, he probably wants to make sure to survive the first half when Monaco presses like crazy & then take advantage of their usual post-60 minute collapse with Cuadrado.

In any case, I trust in Allegri.

Might also be BS like Alex Sandro on the bench against Barca though

- - - Updated - - -

Please tell me you didn't :lol:
Not my whole salary :D

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I dont know if I like this.. Alves has that coolness and playing him at RB relieves the pressure of the defense.
Barzagli is much better at defending but I think D.Alves coolness will be missed at the back
Another thing is Cuadrado who is IMO very crucial for us and without him we might see a very predictable offense from us. Maybe as someone said the idea is to introduce a fresh Cuadrado later in the game against a tired Monaco.
In any case I see Higuain as the guy to lift us this time and might also be from outside the area (similar to the goal vs Roma)

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
We gonna play deep then, cause its gonna be pretty crappy if Barzagli gotta be the one tracking the wings against Lemar and Mbappe. World class defender, but pace is gonna be the issue here if they intercept and get a quick attack going with Dani high up the pitch:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)