[CL] Manchester United 0-1 JUVENTUS [October 23rd, 2018] (5 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
We trolled them, made them suffer, gave them false hope by bringing on a 37 year old. Maan them deluded and deranged fans didn't know what came at them. The media's is showing respect as well. I just wish we won by a bigger scoreline and totally humbled them but let's save that for our next visit muhaha.

Just wanna say I'm really proud of our boys, as a Juve fan living in England it's never easy facing taunts following our last three duels from 1999 to 2003 were painful, finally a well earned payback.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Felt like a friendly game or training. We are just that good atm. Never needed to get out of 1st gear. Our build up, the way we pass the ball all the way from the back, was beautiful to watch. So much confidence.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
I really liked the game only we missed some chances and was nervous till the end cause it would've been a shame to draw this game.
Super De Gea he made some saves which were crucial to keep United in the game.
Matuidi shot and Ronaldo one. Holy Jesus specially Ronaldo's bomb I thought it was a sure goal!

We were awesome but sadly ran out of steam after the 70th and we should look to give more balls to Ronaldo which always seems a bit out of place so far.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Bentancur was shot halfway during that 2nd half. I felt for him as we had no natural CM to replace him with. We had to dig deep for those 25min.
A lot of sloppy passes too which we could have easily turned into a decent attack, yet were drawing Utd closer to an equaliser.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)