[CL] Manchester United 0-1 JUVENTUS [October 23rd, 2018] (13 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Say what you will, but I am extremely disappointed by that performance. It's great we got three points over there in their own stadium, but we need to do better. That was inches away from being a 1-1 draw with Pogba's shot.

That said, United with like 2 shots on target :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Christ, that second half was fucking annoying. We treated it like we were 1-0 up at home to Bologna. Just shows how shite Man Utd are these days when we can afford to play in second gear and make ridiculous pass choices, flicks and all the other nonsense we did. You'd get tanked at OT in the old days doing any of that.

Really I thought our best player was Alex Sandro, but the whole defence and midfield was good aside from the arrogance. Having said that I do think some players are not in great shape...fucking international break.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Easy win. 2nd half full of mistakes. Most of our players are not fully recovered from the international break and we still didn't sweat it too much.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)