[CL] Manchester United 0-1 JUVENTUS [October 23rd, 2018] (10 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Well. Fuck. Is there something wrong about their description though, from the persepective of a neutral? Not very gentleman-ish though.
Imagine we referred to “Fergie Time” or the perception of other English fans that they got help from certain refs in the past (cough Howard Webb cough). Not very diplomatic at all, especially on an official site. Oh and they implied we fixed games, which is not only factually incorrect but it’s defamatory.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Imagine we referred to “Fergie Time” or the perception of other English fans that they got help from certain refs in the past (cough Howard Webb cough). Not very diplomatic at all, especially on an official site. Oh and they implied we fixed games, which is not only factually incorrect but it’s defamatory.
That's why i figured it had to be fake. Seems to be too big of a stupid move from such a big company like Union :D
I don't really care tbh, it's how the world (Juve fans aside) sees us anyway. That reputation has been damaged forever.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Real Madrid would sue

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Well. Fuck. Is there something wrong about their description though, from the persepective of a neutral? Not very gentleman-ish though.
I'd say that they aren't wrong. We were in fact sent down because of allegations and disgruntled fans do call us that. The lack of class is astounding, especially because United are one of the biggest clubs in the world. The only thing I can think of is that everyone at United is growing increasingly frustrated with their poor form.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Disappointing. Glad they at least took it down. There's always been tremendous respect between these two clubs. Fergie really admired Juve, something he stated both in interviews and in his biography. There was really no need for this classless jab at us, but I suppose people at United / those doing the site realized that too as they quickly removed it and hopefully slapped the fool who published it upside the head.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)