[CL] Manchester City - Juventus (September 15, 2015) (65 Viewers)

Manchester City 1-2 Juventus Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Lichtsteiner

• Bonucci

• Chiellini

• Evra

• Sturaro

• Hernanes

• Pogba

• Cuadrado

• Morata

• Mandžukić

Results are only viewable after voting.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I think we were fortunate tonight. First of all, fortunate to have Buffon save probably 2 goals. To keep us in the match when already down a goal.

I think Max went there for a draw and got 3 points. I don't think we played great as a team. We were saved by individual performances instead. But that's football for you. And when you have as much heart as our players have then sometimes you get more than you deserve. I think it was a decent tactic from Max. Certainly defensive.

He should have made subs earlier. I don't know what Mandzukic's injury is like but I don't think he was leaving the field tonight unless he got hurt. I don't know about starting Evra instead of Sandro. And Hernanes at regista was risky. He actually showed more willingness to challenge then I ever remember him having.

We desperately needed this win though.

Collaguazo

Pezuña Brava
Mar 4, 2012
Forza Juveeee!!!

My ratings

Buffon 10
Bonucci 10
Lichsteiner 10
Chiellini 10
Evra 10
Hernanes 10
Sturaro 10
Pogba 10
Cuadrado 10
Morata 10
Mandzukic 10
Dybala 10
Barzagli 10
:D

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
I think we were fortunate tonight. First of all, fortunate to have Buffon save probably 2 goals. To keep us in the match when already down a goal.

I think Max went there for a draw and got 3 points. I don't think we played great as a team. We were saved by individual performances instead. But that's football for you. And when you have as much heart as our players have then sometimes you get more than you deserve. I think it was a decent tactic from Max. Certainly defensive.

He should have made subs earlier. I don't know what Mandzukic's injury is like but I don't think he was leaving the field tonight unless he got hurt. I don't know about starting Evra instead of Sandro. And Hernanes at regista was risky. He actually showed more willingness to challenge then I ever remember him having.

We desperately needed this win though.
Allegri confirmed that Mandzukic is ok, nothing serious.

- - - Updated - - -

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
What a great victory!!! Came back after 3 horribles serie a games and an unfair gol of man city in their stadium.... With balls from everyone, from allegri for starting with a 4-3-1-2 that became mostly in a 4-4-2... From all our players showing this hungry, running every balls... In some parts there was till 3 juve players tackling at the sale time... Just love, just JUVE

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Also, really impressed with Sturaro's efforts after poor first 20 minutes or so. He was a different player in 2nd half

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
I heard somewhere we have only lost one time in our last 10 meetings against English opposition, feelsgoodmang

I can't remember that far back though.

City today, Chelski x2 in the groups, City x2 in the EL. But I think Chelsea and Arsenal beat us once each in the K.O stages before all that.

he_is_legend

Jun 4, 2012
This feels so good, we needed this victory to much and it came against a fucking EPL team, how sweat it's that.
Now let's keep the momentum and put the things in their place in Serie A.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 65)