[CL] Manchester City - Juventus (September 15, 2015) (21 Viewers)

Manchester City 1-2 Juventus Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Lichtsteiner

• Bonucci

• Chiellini

• Evra

• Sturaro

• Hernanes

• Pogba

• Cuadrado

• Morata

• Mandžukić

Results are only viewable after voting.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Woke up with palms spaghetti. Expecting gladbakht to get run over, they are in even shittier form than us but igor told me they would be able to hold sevilla to a draw.

Its gon be a slow ass day up to the kick off.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
agreed.

i only hope that allegri saw the celtic-juve match when we switched to 4-4-2 without possession, and celtic couldn't use their wings. city's wingers are a level above celtic's players in every respect, though.
Well the 3 man backline in a 3-5-2 is meant to temporarily transform into a 4 man line when the attack comes from one wing. Otherwise the whole setup wouldn't really be working, problem is that it requires a lot of great positioning and above all quick transitions.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I hope our team can show some great determination and enthusiasm as we really lack that (apart of the quality of the 3 WC players that left us)
We need to hold up defensively and connect quick and accurate on the offensive end.
We must not play a defensive game as this is not our style since we got back from calciopoli. Playing like that will result in a bad beat down by the hands of City
I hope Pogba could raise his game as he was below his standard up until now

FuriaCeca

Jun 2, 2014
Most logical formation I see, considering the injuries, the situation and the oponent:

4-3-3/(2-1)

Buffon
Lich - Bonu - Chiell - Sandro
Sturaro - Lemina - Pogba
Dybala - Morata - Cuadrado

If Sturaro/Lemina fucks up, bring in Hernanes.
If Cuadrado fucks up, bring in Pereyra.
If Morata/Dybala fucks up, bring in Mandzukic.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
3-5-2 :facepalm2: City will soo wreck us.
I think its the worst formation to use for this game!
I`d rather we use the 4-4-2 diamond or 4-3-3 even if I think 4-3-3 could give them too much possession..
4-4-2 diamond is the way to go for this one
Evra should be the one starting on the left as he seems to me the better fitted player for now
Bonucci and Chiellini should get the nod in the middle of the defence while we have no one but Licht on the right...
as for the mid considering our options I`d go for Pogba Hernanes Sturaro with Cuadrado behind Dybala/Mandzukic-Morata

hojo_samurai

May 13, 2015
I think its the worst formation to use for this game!
I`d rather we use the 4-4-2 diamond or 4-3-3 even if I think 4-3-3 could give them too much possession..
4-4-2 diamond is the way to go for this one
Evra should be the one starting on the left as he seems to me the better fitted player for now
Bonucci and Chiellini should get the nod in the middle of the defence while we have no one but Licht on the right...
as for the mid considering our options I`d go for Pogba Hernanes Sturaro with Cuadrado behind Dybala/Mandzukic-Morata
the sad part is we can beat this City team playing the right formation, instead we are acting like they are Madrid/Barca sitting deep and letting the likes of Sterling and Navas look like Messi/Ronaldo, Allegri really never learns.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)