[CL] Manchester City - Juventus (September 15, 2015) (45 Viewers)

Manchester City 1-2 Juventus Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Lichtsteiner

• Bonucci

• Chiellini

• Evra

• Sturaro

• Hernanes

• Pogba

• Cuadrado

• Morata

• Mandžukić

Results are only viewable after voting.

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
Now that we're D O O M E D I should probably bandwagon ManCity since they have two of my most favorite players, El Kun and De Bruyne... hmmm.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
That's a very slippery looking Man City front four. I can't see Mandzukic having much effect in that line up. Alex Sandro was whipping in a lot more crosses than Evra even in his first game. It's going to be up to Pereyra to run the channels and give Mandzukic something to work with. The other advantage Mandzukic could bring is hard work in the form of pressing and harassment. Last time he played he wasn't at all successful laying the ball off or holding up play. So that's going to be vital if we have any chance of keeping the ball and scoring.

enzo

May 14, 2012
Now that makes more sense. Mandzukic as the more robust player together with a fast player such as Dybala. Should Mandzukic fail to deliver, bring Morata, otherwise replace Dybala. Obviously he wants to bring in some experience with Evra. I think I would let Caceres play though.

Let's hope Pereyra has a good day and Dybala just hits it.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
looks better than the shitty 3-5-2 with caceres & co.

btw compared to last year's 4-3-1-2:

- keeper, defenders are the same
- pogba from last year > pogba now
- pirlo > hernanes
- marchisio > sturaro
- vidal > pereyra
- tevez >>> dybala
- morata = mandzu (they have different characteristics, maybe we could use the spaniard better today tho)

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
People bitching about Sturaro and forgeting his key save against Real and cross for goal in Supercoppa. Those were important matches you know. :lol:

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
i think this will be the year city breaks through in europe. hopefully we'll give 'em a good fight. i want a draw.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)