[CL] Manchester City - Juventus (September 15, 2015) (54 Viewers)

Manchester City 1-2 Juventus Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Lichtsteiner

• Bonucci

• Chiellini

• Evra

• Sturaro

• Hernanes

• Pogba

• Cuadrado

• Morata

• Mandžukić

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Was seen in this season pretty often and parking the bus is not a very good idea.
Nobody knows what to do with the ball without a plan.Pogba is declining game by game.
We never parked the bus this season except with roma and even in that match I don't think we started with the intention of parking the bus , they forced us back . It's another thing going out there with the intention of defending and doing that , and trying to control , but failing miserably .

Buy on AliExpress.com

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
When last year, in CL KO stages, random people used to say '...Juventus got Tevez, Vidal, Pirlo...' I got super mad and answered we have much more than this.

How right they were :lol:

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
We never parked the bus this season except with roma and even in that match I don't think we started with the intention of parking the bus , they forced us back . It's another thing going out there with the intention of defending and doing that , and trying to control , but failing miserably .
Think allegri confirmed in an interview that he took blame for the first half hour against Roma because he felt he had to play negative, sit back and soak up pressure so as to not allow Roma to get in behind.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Think allegri confirmed in an interview that he took blame for the first half hour against Roma because he felt he had to play negative, sit back and soak up pressure so as to not allow Roma to get in behind.
Thats my error than . I still think that we should park the bus though :D

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks , hope we actually get our first 3 points .

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Buffon
Licht - Bonucci - Chiellini - Sandro
Marchisio - Pirlo - Pogba
Vidal
Morata - Tevez​

2-0 win to us. Goals by Vidal and Morata.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
If Marchisio isn't available we have to play Hernanes as a CM, Lemina next to him along with Paul and Pereyra as the TQ.
Or give Juan a free role behind the strikers and Pereyra as a CM.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I'd play Lemina over Pereyra in this one, relegate Sturaro back to Genoa, Pereyra bench, Asamoah back in when he returns.
:confused: :shifty: He is off the CL list Bro. :D

- - - Updated - - -

Fake fan. You should always anticipate/expect a Juventus victory, cuz we are Juventus :strong:

- - - Updated - - -

We should play 4-3-3. They are the form team, and everyone expects them to win, so let's take some risks and show some balls. Dybala and Cuadrado flanking Morata, with a midfield trio of Pogba, Lemina, and Marchisio (Hernanes if Marchisio isn't fit). We really need to stop giving away cheap balls in midfield, and we most definitely have to run and chase for every ball, otherwise it will get real ugly.

Jun 6, 2015
When the team is doing badly it's time to get back to basics and use the familiar players in a familiar formation.

------------------Buffon
Lichtsteiner Bonucci Chiellini Evra
-------Pereyra Marchisio Pogba
----------------Cuadrado
-----------Mandzukic Morata

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Most probably.He went out yesterday at 26 minute against Stoke after a brutal start .I am nearly sure that he won't be available.Also Silva is injured and Sturidge is doubtful butt even without all three they are in very,very good form.I think that they have 5 straight wins and play very solid.We will have big problems.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 54)