[CL] Manchester City - Juventus (September 15, 2015) (8 Viewers)

Manchester City 1-2 Juventus Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Lichtsteiner

• Bonucci

• Chiellini

• Evra

• Sturaro

• Hernanes

• Pogba

• Cuadrado

• Morata

• Mandžukić

Results are only viewable after voting.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Seeing the current state of things I would stay back defend and counter attack on this one . Put all the fast players we got on the field . Pereyra,lichts,alex sandro,morata,dybala,cuadrado should all play imho . .
And they only need to shoot the ball towards the goal.It will go in for sure.Just that little effort.

- - - Updated - - -

Buffon
Lichtsteiner Bonucci Chiellini Evra
Pogba Marchisio Pereyra
Dybala Mandzukic Cuadrado

Aguero
Sterling Silva Debruyne
Toure Fernandinho
Kolarov Otamendi Kompany Sagna
Hard​
As I posted Aguero and Silva are injured and Sterling is doubtful.

- - - Updated - - -

thought people claimed Serie A would be a walk in the park with even our 2nd team lol.
Yeah they do.And they laughed when someone just mentioned that it won;t be easy.

- - - Updated - - -

we will win this match. with a nice performance also.
Like today's will be sufficient.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Buffon
Lichtsteiner Bonucci Chiellini Evra
Pogba Marchisio Pereyra
Dybala Mandzukic Cuadrado

Aguero
Sterling Silva Debruyne
Toure Fernandinho
Kolarov Otamendi Kompany Sagna
Hard​
Morata should start and so does Hernanes. I`d let Dybala rest as he is not Tevez and if he were to succeed he needs to be introduced gradually and even then I`m not sure!

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
And they only need to shoot the ball towards the goal.It will go in for sure.Just that little effort.
That has to be seen . Imho a park the bus tactic should be employed here and seeing as we have a lot of counter attacking players it's a very sound idea . Considering our current performances we can't play head on and expect to control the game .

- - - Updated - - -
The team I would Field

Buffon
Lichtsteiner Bonucci Chiellini Alex Sandro
Pogba Marchisio Pereyra
Cuadrado Morata Dybala

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Is the chievo thread going to be opened?
No because we must just hail our players and management.And I am pretty sure we won't with this kind of display.This team has no clue.But most important thing that this team has no leader and no plan at all.The opponent has just to shoot the ball and we will concede.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Can't play two out and our strikers in this. Need a version of 4-1-4-1 and ensure we don't get outnumbered in the middle of the park whilst trying to protect the flanks somewhat.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
That has to be seen . Imho a park the bus tactic should be employed here and seeing as we have a lot of counter attacking players it's a very sound idea . Considering our current performances we can't play head on and expect to control the game .

- - - Updated - - -
The team I would Field

Buffon
Lichtsteiner Bonucci Chiellini Alex Sandro
Pogba Marchisio Pereyra
Cuadrado Morata Dybala
Was seen in this season pretty often and parking the bus is not a very good idea.
Nobody knows what to do with the ball without a plan.Pogba is declining game by game.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Buffon

Caudrado - Licht - Bonucci - Barzagli - Chiellini - Evra - Sandro

Pogba - Marchisio

Morata

Good formation to sit back with, really a 5-4-1 but having the dual wingbacks will really confuse Man City and create some really interesting overlapping attacks.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Buffon
Licht-Bonucci-Chiellini-Sandro
Lemina-Marchisio-Pogba
Dybala-Morata-Cuadrado​

Don't think it wise to play Hernanes because I think a pacey team will be more effective there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)