[CL] Malmö FF 0-3 Juventus [September 14th, 2021] (5 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Mandzukic was one of the most lethal left wingers seen in the modern game. I think Allegri is looking for a similar type of setup with the tall Rabiot in that position, able to win some important headers in dangerous positions. Unfortunate that we couldnt get him a better fit for that role, but he will make do with what we have.
If we're looking for Rabiot to do what Mandzukic did then this is going to be a very long season.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I've signed in but I'm pretty I'll forget about UCL after we get our ass kick out hard
Despite the fact we suck I think odds are still in our favor as its 6 games and quality wise we are definitely better than all but Chelsea.
I expect us to finish 2nd and get eliminated in the knockouts.
If Allegri gets a serious reinforcement in January (very unlikely) we might go another round.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Despite the fact we suck I think odds are still in our favor as its 6 games and quality wise we are definitely better than all but Chelsea.
I expect us to finish 2nd and get eliminated in the knockouts.
If Allegri gets a serious reinforcement in January (very unlikely) we might go another round.
despite the fact we suck, you should miss the game lol

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
The Paramount Plus app is fucking terrible. You can't use AirPlay and when you try to use the PS4 app it doesn't display the matches. What a joke.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)